Help needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claire1544

Reaction score
Hi all i am in a bit ov a muddle and would appreciate a bit of help please. I am currently doing an intro make up course and i stuck on a question ... outline the importance of good skincare when using make up products.
i have lost my notes and currently been off ill . but my tutor wants my folder in asap .Please can anybody on here help please :rolleyes:

Hi all i am in a bit ov a muddle and would appreciate a bit of help please. I am currently doing an intro make up course and i stuck on a question ... outline the importance of good skincare when using make up products.
i have lost my notes and currently been off ill . but my tutor wants my folder in asap .Please can anybody on here help please :rolleyes:
i dont get the question to be fair? does it mean outline the importance of good skincare in general or outline the importance of using make-up to promote good skincare i.e. what products to use?

As its a basic make up course My guess would be that it wants you to think about how you would discuss/promote the importance of skincare when doing make up. You might want to think about prepping the skin and removal- how would you advise your client?

Latest posts

Back