Help, no clients!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boomunki

Reaction score
Hi, I am a qualified hair extensions tech. I wanted to know how to start going mobile
I have a few clients . However i think i must be doing something wrong, as I'm just not getting any interest in my ads on gumtree facebook
Where else can i advertise please. I love doing extensions. At the moment i can see me giving up :(
Thanks Nikki

Good afternoon

You need to believe in yourself and keep pushing forward. The hair extensions industry is very competitive so you need to stand out above the rest. A good quality hair supplier behind you is equally important. Once you start to build your reputation in your area, your client's will follow.

Euphoria x

Last edited:
Hi, I am a qualified hair extensions tech. I wanted to know how to start going mobile
I have a few clients . However i think i must be doing something wrong, as I'm just not getting any interest in my ads on gumtree facebook
Where else can i advertise please. I love doing extensions. At the moment i can see me giving up :(
Thanks Nikki

Get yourself an Instagram. Instagram is the best place right now in this industry to promote and get business! I have only been doing my hair for about 6 months now, and I’ve rocketed soooooo much just from Instagram and promoting

Stay positive hun

I was in the same situation not long ago, but gradually my client base has grown and I'm now quite busy. It can take time, but stick at it and you'll get there xxx

Latest posts

Back