Help on a facial course in Essex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amanda's

Reaction score
Hiya all

Wondering if any one can help me!

Want to do a facial course, but cant do a full time college course because of work commitents... so looking for maybe 1 to 2 day course in my arrea..any one know of any or maybe done a course in this? Or maybe they dont do this sort of course partime...your help will be much appreciated

Completed waxing courses at Capital but cant seem to find any for facials..

When I learned facials it took 14 weeks, twice a week at college, plus a lot of practice there is so much to learn about the skin, definately not something I think you can learn in one or two days, please don't be offended but there is lots of practice, information, practicals to do. You then need to be able to assess someone's skin when they ask for a facial and treat it individually, so sometimes that can take a bit of practice.

I think if you could do it, get yourself on a beauty course at night school. I know this isn't easy with work commitments but it may be more worthwhile in the long run.

Thank you for your reply....I was beginning to think this also about night school, just have to find some time!

But as you said will be worth it in the end.

Thanks for the advise x

There are two colleges that do short courses in Essex. There's one at Danbury and one in Canvey Island. Just type in 'Beauty colleges (in those areas) and they'll come up. Also, Capital Hair & Beauty do short courses.xxx

Kimmi Rocks said:
There are two colleges that do short courses in Essex. There's one at Danbury and one in Canvey Island. Just type in 'Beauty colleges (in those areas) and they'll come up. Also, Capital Hair & Beauty do short courses.xxx
Hiya

Thanks for that, looked at capital - no luck but have been intouch with Essex beauty school in Canvey....so now im on the right track xx

Hi Manda,

Also you could try Salon Express in Chelmsford, they are a wholesaler's but i know they do a facial course.

www.salonexpress.net

Rachel x

Rach said:
Hi Manda,

Also you could try Salon Express in Chelmsford, they are a wholesaler's but i know they do a facial course.

www.salonexpress.net

Rachel x

Thank you Rachel

Just looked at the link - they do alot of causes and one day ones (which I like)

Thanks again for your help x

Latest posts

Back