Help on efile!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimmberlei

Reaction score
Hi there!
I know many are opposed to efiles, b ut as i was diagnosed with arthritis, ive decided to purchase one. I have found a place for training in the next few weeks, BUT i got me efile yesterday and im sure it doesnt work, and as its saturday, there isnt anyone i can phone about it!

Can U help?

Im not sure how to change the bit piece, its darn stuck in there!

and....

The dial to change the speed when turned doesnt seem to make a difference!!!! It just seems to be on high speed all the time!

What am i doing wrong??

The link that i bought if from is here...
eBay.co.uk: Electric Nail Drill/File (item 160042410345 end time 26-Oct-06 15:00:19 BST)

Can u help????

Thanks in advance! xxx

maybe theyve sold you a dud flower - if i were you id get back onto the seller

Forgot to ask does anyone else have one of these??

Please help :cry:

maybe theyve sold you a dud flower - if i were you id get back onto the seller

I bought it off ebay and she says its brand new.... just wondered if anyone else has got one??

Its called a KHP-3000???

This is one of the problems you get when buying off E-bay I am afraid!

Think with something like this I would want to buy from a good professional reputable source.

I would definately as for a refund and return the item quick!

This is one of the problems you get when buying off E-bay I am afraid!

Think with something like this I would want to buy from a good professional reputable source.

I would definately as for a refund and return the item quick!

:) i was just gonna put that too, but you beat me to it.

yes i tend to agree ASK FOR A REFUND flower

Did you pay by paypal? If the buyer wont change it over or refund, you can file a dispute under Not Received/Item not as described. If they dont respond Paypal will refund you very quickly.
Good luck!
xxx:hug:
I use an Efile a Kupa Mani pro, and the bits change very easily and you can hear the difference when you turn up the speed.
xxx:green:

Thankyou all for ur replies!!! I am trying to get in touch with the seller...no luck. She did say it was brand new so thats the only reason i bought it! If i dont here from her b y 2moz, i think i will defintaly send it back!!!!!

Cheers ! xxxx

I had one like that before.You should be able to change your bits easy.There is a twist lock on the handpiece.Try to turn it left or right .Make sure switch on the power box is set to 220V.If you stil can't get it to work,try to contact your e-bay seller.
412.JPG

I had one like that before.You should be able to change your bits easy.There is a twist lock on the handpiece.Try to turn it left or right .Make sure switch on the power box is set to 220V.If you stil can't get it to work,try to contact your e-bay seller.
View attachment 3024

THanks all. I spoke to the manufacturer today, they said they werent sure what the problem was with it without looking at it.Ill be darn sure if im sending it off to be looked at!! I have posted it 2day back to the sender with an email and proof of postage with insurance. SHe hasnt replied but i suppose she cant really refuse, ive already sent it! I had previously warned her that it maynot be working properly though. I am a bit worried now though.... what if she doesnt send me the money after ive sent the package back? Does paypal sort this???

Cheers for all ur replies!

Did you open your dispute and make it a claim or have you just sent it back? Was in a seller in the uk?

Did you open your dispute and make it a claim or have you just sent it back? Was in a seller in the uk?

No, i have just sent it back to her....??? Have i done it wrong??? :cry: She is in the UK....she is a salon owner who bought it but never used it...?

When this sort of thig has happened in the past I have opened a dispute with pay pay, "i'm still waiting for my item" sort of a thing. They normally say "its on its way" or something, If after a while I'm not happy still you can change it to a claim where pay pal will investigate on your behalf. If they decide the seller is in the wrong you will be refunded.

Does the seller know the item is on its way back?

xx x

When this sort of thig has happened in the past I have opened a dispute with pay pay, "i'm still waiting for my item" sort of a thing. They normally say "its on its way" or something, If after a while I'm not happy still you can change it to a claim where pay pal will investigate on your behalf. If they decide the seller is in the wrong you will be refunded.

Does the seller know the item is on its way back?

xx x

Well, she knows i wasnt very happy... i have sent her an email today and im waiting for her reply but i still sent it back today as im sick of the thing!! If she doesnt give me the money back via paypal, should i then dispute it then???

The only thing is if she wants to be difficult she could say she never recieved it, or that is was damaged when she got it back. How did you post it, with postal insurance? I dont mean to sound scarey but e-bay can be a nightmare!

The only thing is if she wants to be difficult she could say she never recieved it, or that is was damaged when she got it back. How did you post it, with postal insurance? I dont mean to sound scarey but e-bay can be a nightmare!

Yea, got postal insurance thankgod, and proof of posting to the address. If she disputes its, im gunna go down the line of item not as described... well...technically it wasnt and it doesnt work properly!!

Thats good, at least if there are problems you can always claim against royal mail, keep us posted!

Thats good, at least if there are problems you can always claim against royal mail, keep us posted!

Hi Louiser n all!

She emailed me lastnight and apologised that she didnt know it was faulty even though id already told her that i was having problems changing the spped. Anyway, she was really nice and apologise as she wouldnt of sent it to me if she had of known. She said that she would refund me when she got the drill back....so hopefully, all being well, ill get my refund and im gunna definatly buy one from a shop!!!!! :lol:

Fantastic!

There are shops that sell them on ebay, just ask them which plugs they supply them with just in case! x x x

Latest posts

Back