help on nvq1 beauty course please xx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxbert1exx

Reaction score
Hi new to this website and think its fab!!!
would like to know if anyone could help me, i have just started a home beauty therapy course i have been asked to find as many products used for sanitisation and write down there ingredients. could u help me with this please thank you
Ann-marie xoxoxo:rolleyes:

ok thank you, with the home course it does say to ask some one for a list of products or refer to the internet but ive been looking on the internet and not sure what products to actually look for i looked on aston and fincher site but they dont give me the actaul ingredients. but thank you once again.:)

just wondering if anyone has done the beauty therapy home course and how they got on?:)

oh yes i see lol thank you xxx

im doing it with Home Learn UK - Study and Tutition Learning at Home from Home Learn UK they send me all the text books etc and information booklet with it to guide me through the units and i have a online tutor that keeps incontact to. i passed my first unit with distinction and just finishing my 2nd unit, still got loadddss to do though lol. :eek:

Hi new to this website and think its fab!!!
would like to know if n e 1 could help me, i have just started a home beauty therapy course i have been asked to find as many products used for sanitisation and write down there ingredients could u help me with this please thank you
Ann-marie xoxoxo:rolleyes:
Best thing you can do,is get a clip board,go to Sally's or wholesaler,then write the ingredients down.Explain what you're doing to the shop assistant,just out of politeness and away you go.Maybe even Email Mundo for advice.
It's not really fair for us to do your work for you is it?:)

didnt realise u can do nvqs via a comlete home course . where are u training ? it would be a good idea to go to a wholesalers as advised and find the ingrediants . they wont mind bet they get it all the time !

hi . the course looks good hun and the cost is great but it says it not an nvq its just a level 1 certificate from the course provider . do u have to do any practical? also will u be able to get insurance from the beauty guild or babtac for example ? dont mean to be bad mouthing the course but there are many to be wary of as some therapists have been had when it comes too home courses .

opps sorry, I slighty goofed this merge of all threads up. but I am thinking we got the glist of it?

Latest posts

Back