Help on valentine leaflets

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butterflys

Reaction score
Hi all and happy new year.

Well I know that I have left it a bit late.

I have been doing my leaflets on a valentine offer. I have only go Words/publisher and I cannot seem to get a design.

Please can anyone help me, Have you done your leaflets and if so could I take a look.

Thanks

im doing mine on publisher hun

ive chosen postcard size, done a hearts border (but ive done it it in my colour scheme pink rather than red)

then used some fancy handwritten font

and used a clipart picture for each corner, a heart, a bunch of heart balloons (which ive used as the background (faded out) and another one cant remember which now,
search clipart for valentine and heart and love and you should find something suitable hun
let us know if you need more help hun
xxxxx

Last edited:
im doing mine on publisher hun

ive chosen postcard size, done a hearts border (but ive done it it in my colour scheme pink rather than red)

then used some fancy handwritten font

and used a clipart picture for each corner, a heart, a bunch of heart balloons (which ive used as the background (faded out) and another one cant remember which now,
search clipart for valentine and heart and love and you should find something suitable hun
let us know if you need more help hun
xxxxx

They sound fab, well done.

Hi,im quite new to doing mobile nails,and was interested in doing the valentine leaflets,i just wanted some idea of what offers you would actually put on the leaflets?:rolleyes:xxxThanx x

well mine arnt actually offers as such, just another way of getting more flyers out to same people lol

but you could offer 'special prices' (remember we dont do discounts pmsl) on nail art or full sets or mani's whatever it is you want to promote, maybe offer a 10% reduction if booked between 7th-16th feb something like that

not sure what others do, maybe someone else has a better idea than me

ok, thanks im with you now,i wasnt quite sure if you were advertising your normal offers or you were aiming the offers at the guys to treat their other halfs at Valentines,i think this would be quite a good idea,the only prob being getting hold of the guys in the first place!!A gym maybe spose!!! :eek:

ok, thanks im with you now,i wasnt quite sure if you were advertising your normal offers or you were aiming the offers at the guys to treat their other halfs at Valentines,i think this would be quite a good idea,the only prob being getting hold of the guys in the first place!!A gym maybe spose!!! :eek:

yes i know the salon in my local gym always has big hearts up outside and gentle reminders to the men to treat their other halfs to a pampering before takng them out for that lovely meal theyve booked, so thats a good idea, if your local gym dosent have a salon in it i'd ask can you leave leaflets in there

xxxx

hey hun

heres an idea of what ive done, obviously i have to add my text, but it will give you an idea of what i mean xxx

well it looks nothing like that lol, the 4 clipart pictures (one in each corner) are not showing for some reason, and those crosses with which the picture seems to be made up of, are not there lol, sorry dont know how to show you my publisher file hun

Attachments

• valentines offer card.gif
    valentines offer card.gif
    21 KB · Views: 101
What do you all print them on, paper or card?

Latest posts

Back