Help - patchy neck!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tanforeverbrown

Reaction score
HELP ! My client just sent me this pic of her neck from a spray tan I did for her today. Looks like I missed a crucial area under her chin. Any ideas of what advice I can give to even it out please? She's only just had it done so won't shower until tomorrow. Thanks
IMG_1589.JPG

It could well even out when she showers in the morning as there is a chance it's just the guidecolour that's rubbed off on that area? Looking at the photo though, it looks as if her skin is rather dry, or did she have remnants of an old tan left on her skin? If so, that could explain why it looks patchy. To be honest, my own neck area usually looks awful before I wash the guide colour off, but looks fine afterwards so probably best to wait until she's rinsed off to see if there's still a problem. If there is still a pale patch, maybe try applying a small amount of the tan on a tanning mit just to that area?

Ok thanks yes fingers crossed it's ok after her shower. She'll tell me tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back