Help Please.... Bean bags that cover your eyes in massage..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CherryBeauty

Reaction score
Hi there - I had a massage at a top salon in London at the weekend and during my massage the therapist covered my eyes as I lay on my back with a lovely cooling bean bag type thing. It was a really nice feeling as I lay there and so I asked her about it at the end. She said it was just something the salon use but she hadnt ever used elsewhere. I have tried to find out about these little bags online etc but cant work out what they are called or where I'd be able to buy them.

Anyone got any clues as I'd like to use something like this with my own massage....

Thanks millions!
Sharon xxx

Hi Sharon
I use them for my elemis massage, they're not cooling but they have lavender in them. They're so soothing and they really block out any light. Elemis call them lavender eye pillows, we don't retail them where I work but I'm sure if you rang an elemis spa near you they could order one in. I'm not sure how much they retail for tho. :)

Thats excellent - I will do tat tomorrow - thankyou very much! Sxx

No problem, I put cotton pads wit soothing apricot toner over the eyes then a tissue then the lavender eye pillow. Clients love it coz it's a little extra they didn't expect. There's a cover on the eye pillow so it's easy to throw it in the washing machine. We also use it in our facials while the mask is on and were doin a scalp massage. Gud luck wit ur search!

Lavender eye pillows are available at ellisons!

That sounds like a lovely added touch, I have had a little google too & found the Elemis eye pillows on this site, which cost £16 delived.
Elemis Soothing Lavender Eye Pillow - feelunique.com

Sharon, did the spa you go to use elemis products?

I have seen some on amazon for £6 plus p&p = £10

x:hug:x

Something similar is also available from Salonserve - I just had my delivery and ordered some from there (only a few pounds each).
They aren't scented but they are weighted and feel amazing while you lie there

Claire

Thanks everyone - esp for links - such a brilliant help!:) The salon I went to wasn't Elemis it was mainly ESPA products.

Am away to have a week look / shop!

Thanks again, can't wait to use as you are totally right - it is an extra that you really wouldnt expect to receive!

Sharon xxx:hug:

i bought mine off ebay for £2.99!! bargain!!

Think its such a lovely extra touch that client absolutley love!!!

Hi, I bought a lavender eye pillow from dunelm for about 2.50, can heat it up or put in fridge, lovely addition to treatments xxx

Latest posts

Back