Help please! Color help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairbym

Reaction score
I'm new stylist. I have a client that she was almost a platinuim blonde. Five months ago she decided to go copper I used DiaRichesse 6N +6.43. She loved and I did twice. now ahe wants to go back blonde again...she's book full head of H/L with me tomorrow and Im scare :cry:to do it,because she still have a lots of copper on her hair with 5 months of natural colo roots. Any advice,please????

Anyone? :o:cry:

Whats the natural level on her roots?

Hi Eviestyle . Her natural color 7

Can't delete on my phone. Grr

Last edited:
Didnt mean to send so quick. I think i messed up on that. Let me think and ill respond again.

Level 7 isn't bad. why don't you just do a heavy foil then apply semi level 7 all over in between the foils to match her roots? Then the next time you foil you can make sure to pick up the dark pieces in your foils.

Or you can lift her natural roots if she doesn't mind warmth and just do a heavy foil, leaving warmth in between. just remind her she will be a warm blonde for a bit.

Always remember to under promise and over achieve. Sell her deep treat and tell her it will take a few appointments to get it back to platinum.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for your advice!!!:) Do you think if I use Majirel 7n on her roots and 7.1 on her lengths and then pull the highlites will be good? Im a little confuse and nervous because she wants only highlites without color,she has no gray hair.

Owww yes. I Think I'll do that! Foil and than 7 allover in between. Thank you again!!!

Hi Evistyle, thank you so much for your advice!!!
She changed her mind....When got there, she was talking about keratin. So I decided to do a Redken pre-Art treat before a clarifing shampoo. I left it on for about 20 min. under the heat and then 3x clarifing shampoo follow with the Coppola Keratin treat. All the copper tones it's almost gone,lifted a lot. The pre art treat. and the keratin was great. She's coming back in two weeks for a full head of highlites without the colour base.(I adivice her Like you said) Thank you again! I really appreciate!

Hi Evistyle, thank you so much for your advice!!!
She changed her mind....When got there, she was talking about keratin. So I decided to do a Redken pre-Art treat before a clarifing shampoo. I left it on for about 20 min. under the heat and then 3x clarifing shampoo follow with the Coppola Keratin treat. All the copper tones it's almost gone,lifted a lot. The pre art treat. and the keratin was great. She's coming back in two weeks for a full head of highlites without the colour base.(I adivice her Like you said) Thank you again! I really appreciate!

Hey where could i purchase Redken Pre-art treatment and how good is it as im a Wella girl, and what is the Coppola treatment?

Latest posts

Back