Help please! Extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keinyt92

Reaction score
A client is wanting ombre from red to blond 20" she's sent me a pic and I could do with a bit of advice on how to achieve it please !! X

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-19-19-51-45.png
    Screenshot_2015-10-19-19-51-45.png
    1,021.2 KB · Views: 96
I think her hair is that short it would need Ombre extensions rather than simply fitting blonde extensions to create the same look like you could with longer natural hair.

Also her hair looks very thick, 20 inch might be a bit ambitious unless you use ALOT of hair.

I don't know of any supplier that do red to blonde? Do you?

I would not be comfortable doing this but have you thought about custom dying a set of hair extensions yourself? I think 16 inches would be a better option to create a more natural look. x

I completely agree with you both! I don't feel comfortable atall ha!! .. what would be the best options to give her then without sounding like I'm refusing to to what she wants haha?? Really appreciate the help ladies xx

Just say you can't get extensions to match the colours she wants x

She's happy with just red and 16-18" !! Thank god haha... Has anyone an idea of the colour in the pic so I can have a quite look at prices? Thanks xx

Latest posts

Back