Help please, hair extensions recommendations & current bad experience

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlyja

Reaction score
Hi everyone I’m a customer I recently had another set of extensions fitted after never having issues before, my extentionist uses angel Remy. So had some fitted 10 days ago and I noticed as soon as fitted they needed brushing every 5 mins, so washed hair hoping this would solve it and went to hair dresser for a cut they are in such bad condition they just tangle up as soon as they are brushed !! And look so so bad. So I’m taking them out today and she’s sending them back to angel Remy for investigation.
I’m wondering if anyone can point me towards a company and type of hair that is really good my colour is 1b and I just want what I paid for, I’ve got a feeling I won’t see my money back I paid (250 in total) I just want decent hair please help

Your contract is with your hairdresser/hair extensionist not the hair extensions company she purchased the extensions from. If the hair is poor quality, then request a refund from the extensionist as she’s contractually liable to you, in law.

It’s up to her if she tries to claim a refund from the extensions company but whether they pay up or don’t, it doesn’t affect her responsibility towards you.

Hi so my extensionist collected my extensions today to send back to the supplier for “investigations” she said to me they looked fine to her and they won’t refund but will send them anyway and see what happens.
So I said to her if they don’t refund then where do I stand with this she just shrugged her shoulders.
I told her I’ve been her client for many years and I’ve never had a problem with any hair she has supplied before, I think she won’t refund me a penny that’s my opinion.
What do I do in this situation if she doesn’t as I really think it’s going to happen.
Her attitude towards me today was so so different and I’ve never seen her with attitude with me in all the years she’s done my hair. I just got a very bad feeling today I’ve lost all my money

If she won’t refund you then you’ll have to take her to the small claims court and sue for a refund.
You’ll have to prove your case that the hair supplied is of poor quality and not fit for purpose.
If she’s taken the hair away, you won’t be able to get it independently tested and a second opinion.
You’ll have to rely on photographic evidence, which won’t be as compelling.

I’ve kept 3 bonds so I still have those for evidence, and I’ve still got my previous hair also as comparison and you can really tell the difference just touching it, the new one feels so rough and horrible almost like synthetic hair although it is human hair as I did the burn test on it to check
My old hair that I had in for 7 months feels so nice compared to this hair.
Where would I go to get it independently tested
Thank you

Extensions companies never admit their hair is poor quality so she’s unlikely to get confirmation that will help you.
If you think it’s obvious just by looking and touching the hair, you could try going to court and letting the District Judge see your evidence.

Latest posts

Back