help please, I need a business name

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lavander Rose

Reaction score
Hi everyone

can anyone help me out, I have been going to college the last 4 yrs and have qualified in Aromatherapy Massage, Reflexology, Beauty Therapy, Reiki.

Now that I have got all the qualifications and more time on my hands as all of my children ( 3) will now be in school I would like to work from home,
I will be setting up in my dining room and conservatory as this has a hydrotherapy hot tub and shower in it so it will be salon and spa

Can anyone out there think of a really nice name for my new in home salon/spa

I would be very gratefull if you could think of anything appropriate

Have you got anything in mind hun?

Give us an idea and hopefully we can help :):hug:

business names should be a personal reflection on you.. you will go through a few before you find one you like.. I still have a few up in the air.. Using your name is a good way of ensuring you wont be forgotten..
Take into account everything you do, everything you feel about your work and what you offer your clientele and then mix up the words you come up with..
My initial business name was a bit crass and im working on a new one, so i have searched sites and decided to make a long list of one word descriptions and see if i can find something from that.. Its fun.. and usualy words jump out at you...
Good Luck..:green:

Latest posts

Back