Help please, I want to keep my tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessica_x

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to know if anyone knows of any products...I got back from holiday about two weeks ago and i'm naturally fair i just wanted to know if you know of any products that would help my tan last longer???

Thanks
Jessica
xx

You can buy tan enhancers which supposedly contain all sorts of lovely stuff to prolong a tan, plus a tiny bit of fake tan to enhance what you already have. Otherwise, the only advice I can give is to drink lots of water and moisurise daily to make the most of it and keep it as long as possible!

The key to keeping hold of your tan is to make sure you gently exfoliate 3 times a week and moisturise as much as you can,this keeps the skin soft and supple and helps slow down the drying process,which in turn sheds away our tans.

When drying the skin after shower/bathing pat gently dry with a towel,use an oil in your bath but above all do NOT allow the skin to start drying out.

Sadly our tans quickly fade but this is a sure way of holding onto them just a little bit longer.HTH

exfoliation does work, as soon as i come back from my hols i exfoliate but it does work, gets rid of all that dry white skin and makes you look fresh and brown again, only about 340 days till next years hol lol

Latest posts

Back