help please, looking for a tech in New York

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maddy

Reaction score
Hi, i am going to New York for a holiday soon...Can't wait!:D
And wanted to have my nails done there, can anyone advise where is the best place to go? Cheers :)

hi maddy ,sorry dont know new york but i wish i was small enough to squeeesssse in your suitcase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have fun!!!!!!:lol:

Thank sj,
Really lookin forward to it..never been before and just wanted to treat myself to some new york nails! x

nail-chick is in New York... if she's not near where you're staying I'm sure she'll be able to point you in the direction of someone who can help you.

hth's

i'm in new york!
where will you be coming to while you're here?
if i can help, please, don't hesitate to contact me!

kathleen
My Nails Rock!

(thanks, ValencianNails!!)

Hi Nail Chick,
Wow your nails look great, do you have a salon or are you mobile? i will be stayin on Lexington Ave...is this near you?
Just wanted to have my nails done while i'm there as takes me sooo long to do my right hand!
Only there for a week and there is lots to see!
Let me know, thanks Maddy..
Thank you Valencian nails x

maddy,
oh, man! i'm about 90 miles north of new york city, an hour and a half by train, in Poughkeepsie.
i wish there were some way for us to get together, i'd love to do your nails! my stuff is basically stationary, i work off of my front porch or dining room (depends on the temperature!).
i actually have a client who lives right near there. she had to stop coming to me, her son thought she was too old to take the train from harlem, she's 86!
let me know if i can still be of assistance to you!
enjoy your stay here and see and do as much as you can!!

kathleen
My Nails Rock!

Oh No! Thats a bit out the way for me i'd say :-(
Can you advise me on anywhere in the city to get them done? that are good?
i don't want to get them done and not like them...any help appreciated.
Thanks, looking forward to it...one week to go!
Maddy x

Latest posts

Back