Help please - loyalty cards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SiobhanMarie

Reaction score
ok so i start up on my own from 1st June and im thinking of doing loyalty cards.... what kind of things should i offer??? Any ideas??? xxx

Either treatment specific ones ie get your 6th tan free, or you could earn a stamp on the card for each treatment and say get 25% off any treatment.

Thankyou think im going to go with the 25% :) xxxx

I offer stamps for 50% off a cut.

I offer a loyalty card scheme where after paying for 5 of the same treatment the client gets the 6th half price. Clients seem to love this idea and it shows them your letting them know you value their repeat custom. After all without them we wouldn't get a wage. Look after your clients and they will look after you.;)

I offer a loyalty card scheme where after paying for 5 of the same treatment the client gets the 6th half price. Clients seem to love this idea and it shows them your letting them know you value their repeat custom. After all without them we wouldn't get a wage. Look after your clients and they will look after you.;)

Hi Annemarie,
Do you have cards or do you keep track of the visits on your client record? I am having trouble finding an actual card to use or get printed to do this where you put a sticker or poke a hole in the card to keep track of their visits. I was thinking of just keeping track on their client records but I would like them to have something almost as a reminder you know? Would you mind sharing any secrets or giving any advice on this?
Thanks,
Jane

Hi Annemarie,
Do you have cards or do you keep track of the visits on your client record? I am having trouble finding an actual card to use or get printed to do this where you put a sticker or poke a hole in the card to keep track of their visits. I was thinking of just keeping track on their client records but I would like them to have something almost as a reminder you know? Would you mind sharing any secrets or giving any advice on this?
Thanks,
Jane

Try vistaprint for your loyalty cards that way you can keep note on client record card and your client can keep a card in her purse.

I used the templates on Vistaprint for my cards, I chose the one with 10 boxes to have signed. Once completed I give the client a £5 voucher which they can use against any treatment, with a £15 minimum spend.

Try vistaprint for your loyalty cards that way you can keep note on client record card and your client can keep a card in her purse.

I use VistaPrint for most of my print advertising but I really don't like the format of their loyalty cards. I've tried to "make my own" on their site but can't seem to figure out how to add the boxes.
Thanks for the suggestion!

I use VistaPrint for most of my print advertising but I really don't like the format of their loyalty cards. I've tried to "make my own" on their site but can't seem to figure out how to add the boxes.
Thanks for the suggestion!

Have u ever called them sometimes they can change stuff for u and they put it in your profile ,not everything but sometimes :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Hi Annemarie,
Thanks,
Jane

Hi
I had mine specially made with my logo on it. They are combined appointment and loyalty cards I had designed by Carl from verve. I then sent the files off to a local printer to print out for me. I also uploaded my logo onto the vistaprint website and designed my own stamps.
I wanted to keep everything the same as my Salon sign as it looks more proffesional so I have had Carl design everything for me. He's been fantastic and I have had lots of compliments on how classy and professional my Salon and stationery etc looks,which is exactly what I wanted.. Hth. :biggrin:

Last edited:
i do collect 5 stamps and get 6th cut and blowdry free !!!!! after reading everyone elsesw which i did 50% off :sad:

i do collect 5 stamps and get 6th cut and blowdry free !!!!! after reading everyone elsesw which i did 50% off :sad:

Do you use actual stamps/stickers or do you have a rubber stamper with an ink pad? Just trying to figure out the best way to do this.
Thanks
Jane

i write my initals on it. all the stamps iv seen are massive, i get my loyality cards from vista print and thr boxes are small . . .

Ye I write the date and my initials :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back