Help please, need solution

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellyr

Reaction score
Hiya

I've just booked a client in for tomorrow. She had sienna x 16% last time and wants same again. I've just checked my solution thinking I had enough and I haven't. I've got about 30ml of 16%. I have 8/10/12%. Can I mix any to make a 16% x

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya I've just booked a client in for tomorrow. She ad sienna x 16% last tym an wants same again. I've just checked my solution thinkin I ad enough an I haven't. I've got about 30ml of 16%. I have 8/10/12%. Can I mix any t make a 16% x

Only thing i can suggest is a 14% its not massively lighter than the 16% so just apologise & explain to your client that you haven't got the 16% in stock on this occasion.

Mix your 30ml of 16% together with 30 ml of 12% which will obvs give you 60ml of 14% x

Only thing I find is if I have only a bit of tan in my cup it spits out air occasionally rather than the tan, so i always have about 100ml in even though i dont use that much. (not sure if it'll be an issue for you with you only having 60ml in your cup?)

it's a bit like drinking a carton of juice.. when your getting to the bottom of it you have to slurp to get the rest out & sometimes when you suck up you get air, that's how my cup is if i don't have enough solution in (easiest way I could think to explain it! lol) x

Hi sorry to but in but do you girls use a lot of 16%? I bought the sienna x kit and stupidly ordered two 8% and an 8,5% as that was what they used on the training and was impressed but find my clients wanting to go darker every time lol I'm now using 12% but bit scared to order any darker incase it's too dark x

Thanx lush lash. I do normally ave 100ml in bottle but only use bout 50ml. She is quite slim so shud b ok. I'm normally well stocked.:)) x

Hi Tammy. I only use 12% on girls that are olive skin. My main colour is 10% that I use. The girls that go on sunbeds I use 16%. I buy 250ml bottles in each colour so I have each. Then ask the client how dark they want to go. Wat there nyt out is etc.i ave a regular who uses 10% all tym but went to a Christining an only wanted a 8%. Hope this helps. X

Thanks that helped a lot,think I'm going to get in the 250mls from now on as well x

Isn't it more expensive to buy in 250ml sizes ? Or would you prefer to know you're not going to waste the money spent on a litre if its not in demand & goes off?

Latest posts

Back