SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Innovate

Reaction score
Hoping some kind people can give me some advice on this.

I am a mobile beauty therapist based in the South East of England wanting to add eyelash extensions to my portfolio of treatments.
I’d like them to be vegan if possible!

Does anyone know of an excellent range they can recommend that is accredited (and I can get insured on)? I am happy to pay for 1-2-1 training as I’ve heard this treatment can be tricky to learn.

I’ve considered a few including Nouveau but I’ve heard mixed reviews (also about their LVL treatment I’d like to learn too not being so good) – plus they teach in groups and I’m not sure if I will learn well enough – can anyone share their experiences?

I’ve also considered LASH by Francesca as someone said they were the best to train with?

And, do I train in LVL with that range or is there another range that is excellent for LVL?

Any help and advice would be appreciated, thanks!!

There is a lot of companies and also single trainers now offering these courses.
As you say it is important to make sure that you get accredited training so that you can then get insured for that treatment. I would also check what products the trainer uses and whether they comply with the EU regulations as this is another important factor.
And then you want to see what support you get during and after the training.
There is nothing worth than spending your hard earned money because you want to start your new venture and then not getting the support afterwards. There is some good training but also some very poor training and you need to have a good feeling when you book something knowing that the trainer will support you throughout your journey and not just on the day. There is a lot to take on with those treatments and its good to have someone by your side to learn it all especially when you start working on models and then clients as there is always going to be something you are unsure off and you need the backup to learn with each situation.
I know its a bit daunting but also exciting to take the step! Let us know if you need help x

There’s some amazing trainers in the south east, you definitely are in a great are :)

In Essex you have Layla hinchen, Vicky rugg, gosh there’s lots of them who are really good and I know they use ethical brands.
I’m based in Norfolk but I’m not sure how south you are, let me know if I can help at all xx

There’s some amazing trainers in the south east, you definitely are in a great are :)

In Essex you have Layla hinchen, Vicky rugg, gosh there’s lots of them who are really good and I know they use ethical brands.
I’m based in Norfolk but I’m not sure how south you are, let me know if I can help at all xx
What do you mean by ethical? thanks

Dolly lash lift

Latest posts

Back