Help please, not qualified!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tasha's nailz

Reaction score
I have just found out that I'm actually not qualified like I have bin led 2 believe for the past 2 years, I'm very upset n angry n need 2 find a nail course does any1 know any cheap ones in Doncaster please x

What course did you do that makes u think that? Sorry can't help with that area but I wouldn't just go with the cheapest course. Depends what kind of course you want to do and which products u want to use.

its not really cheap but its the red10 salon in doncaster they are nail harmony distributors and educators they are fab!

How have you come to find out your not qualified thats awful! :hug:

Like they
Said I would nesscerilly opt for the cheapest as these sometimes
Are not always the best. I wish I new now about courses I paid probably 450+ inc kit for my l&p course. Needless to save ive got no mention of a qualification my certificate is crap And embarrassing to be honest. I would rather of saved a little more and paid for CND xxx

I've looked at red10 n its far 2 expensive, I'm on benefits n don't have any spare money but hoping my self-employment adviser n princes trust can help me. I did my trainin wiv T-centrix n was lookin at my certificate yesterday n noticed at the bottom that it says please note this is a temporary document pending accredited certificate from city & guilds. I rang city & guilds this morning and they have told me that I'm not qualified, I'm devastated x

theres two that i know of ArmoniA in Hatfield offers night time courses nvq nails or The Beauty & Holistic Training Centre in Bentley they have a fab website xxx hth

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

I know of armonia as I use 2 live near Hatfield I'm now 2 buses away frm there. I use 2 live in Bentley n never knew there was 1 there lol x

the lady who runs the one in Bentley used to teach at donny college, she usually has some fab offers going on training and can pay in installments! i am thinking of doing myscara training with them xx

If just sent an email for sum info. Thank u 4 ur help. I just keep cryin I'm that upset x

awwww it sounds awful!! big hugs too you and i hope u get it all sorted! if i think of anywhere else i'll let u know xxx

If just sent an email for sum info. Thank u 4 ur help. I just keep cryin I'm that upset x

Ahhh don't cry, you will get it sorted just a pain this has happened, be strong x x

Have you contacted your original training provider?

Can you remember what they told you on the course/when booking regarding what qualification you would get?

I would also contact your insurance company and see what they say about being covered.

A4e sent me 2 it so they booked me on it, T-centrix have closed down n I've found out that they r gettin done by the government for fraud, I got told after doing the 3 week course that I would be qualified n cud get insurance but city & guilds told me I'm not qualified x

I haven't go an insurance company, I've only bin doin my own nails n now wantin 2 be mobile n I'm refusing doin my friends nails until I was insured x

That's terrible but I would save the money to go on a decent course with decent products or it could be more money down the drain.

Well thankfully I never paid 4 it but I can't save the money 4 a course I'm on benefits n after payin my bills n buyin food in I don't have a spare penny, that's why I'm hopin A4e n princes trust can help. Princes trust sed they wud help n 2 see if A4e will put the rest 2 it, if they don't then I don't know wot I'm gonna do x

Well thankfully I never paid 4 it but I can't save the money 4 a course I'm on benefits n after payin my bills n buyin food in I don't have a spare penny, that's why I'm hopin A4e n princes trust can help. Princes trust sed they wud help n 2 see if A4e will put the rest 2 it, if they don't then I don't know wot I'm gonna do x

Keep going,

Sorry that went before it was meant too!! This silly phone😡
Don't give up keep going one way or another you will get there :) x x

Thank u, I know I can do them as I've bin doin my own for 2 years, my pic on here is my own nails that I have got on atm. Wud I have 2 do a beginner course again x

Latest posts

Back