Help please...odd few hairs not like the rest

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drum

Reaction score
Hi, hope someone can help me. My daughter has beautiful long blonde hair, she is 16 now and has just found 4 long hairs that are browny mousy colour and very different texture to the rest, very course. To be honest they look incredibly like her fathers hair and not very nice at all. She is very worried that all her hair will become like this and would like to know if this will happen? Can anyone help me to reassure her or is the change going to happen no matter what? Please help!!

there is a certain type of fair hair which is amixture of differant types ,maybe your daughter has tis hair . its usually quite a lot of it ,and a light silvery brown/blonde( which goes light and gold in summer ) then there are a few v.fine vlight hairs ,and then the odd black thick one! i have hair like this ,and several of my clients do . i just pull the black ones out ! its unlikely that she will go too dark ,but medication and puberty /pregnancy /menopause have been known to do funny things!

Thanks for that.

Latest posts

Back