Help please ! portable kidney shaped manicure table.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vicksta

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Does anyone have a portable kidney shaped manicure table? and if so are they any good? There does not seem to be many around at the moment, not even on ebay where I looked from reading a previous thread. Or if not, do you know where I might get a decent (reasonably priced) sturdy table from that has enough working space, all the others look too titchy for all my junk?

Thanks in advance :confused:

I have one of these and I think its fab!

I bought mine new from ebay for about £46 a few months ago.

Thanks geekettes, Is the wrist pad removable?

Yes it is removable with a spanner.

But as a note, I wish I was warned/prepared for how heavy it is! I suffer a lot with my back & I cannot carry it very far, I'm sure mine has concrete legs!! :lol:

No but I dont find it a problem.
Nail Table Set Up.JPG

Yes it is removable with a spanner.

But as a note, I wish I was warned/prepared for how heavy it is! I suffer a lot with my back & I cannot carry it very far, I'm sure mine had concrete legs!! :lol:
:lol: never knew it was removable you learn something new everyday :lol:
I had an op on my back 2 years ago and was worried when I got the table just how heavy it was but so far I haven't had any problems.

I have just brought one as well, and it is fantastic size, yes weighs a bit, but it is so sturdy and the legs are not just going to break on you like some of the others looks like.

:lol: never knew it was removable you learn something new everyday :lol:

Mine has 2 little nuts underneath, I'm sure its something like a number 7 spanner you need ... I remember trying to root around & find one :lol:

I must be a little weaklin, I find it heavy :lol:

I don't find it a problem to carry but I do wish that I could find a holdall/case for it though.

I don't find it a problem to carry but I do wish that I could find a holdall/case for it though.

Ahh a holdall case would be ideal! I have this table and find it very quite spacious! A little tad heavy for little me though lol:lol:

Are these tables big enough for nail tech work,lamps etc.

Ahh a holdall case would be ideal! I have this table and find it very quite spacious! A little tad heavy for little me though lol:lol:

I also have one of these and have been searching high and low for a case for it as it is heavy, in the end i got a piece of heavy duty velcro from the local fabric shop and i just hook it around the middle of the table (when folded) and use it as a handle. works a treat but make sure u get the heavy duty stuff...

HTH

Are these tables big enough for nail tech work,lamps etc.

Yes i have a portable day bright lamp and it sits on the end nicley, there great and a really good buy

Hi Geeks,

Does anyone have a portable kidney shaped manicure table? and if so are they any good? There does not seem to be many around at the moment, not even on ebay where I looked from reading a previous thread. Or if not, do you know where I might get a decent (reasonably priced) sturdy table from that has enough working space, all the others look too titchy for all my junk?

Thanks in advance :confused:

Try your local Sally's I just recieved a offer leaflet teh other day and they have some in. I'm not sure how much for coz I've chucked the leaflet out but I don't think they were that dear. HTH

mines not the kidney shaped one, just the rectangle, but yes its quite heavy and a carry case would be ideal, now i remember a thread a while ago, where someone said she'd bought one in sallys, but ive not seen or found one yet, if anyone does know anywhere let us know, and the only other thing i can say, is check the wheels lock, mine dont and it rolls all over the place when your working, i have to roll towel up nder each of legs to stop it sliding (very professional lol)
:lol::lol:

Hi Geekettes,

I have tracked some down, I know you were after one Angela, They are on ebay for a buy it now price and shipping for around £55. I snapped the sellers hand off as I have seen them ranging from £75 to £120 on salon suppliers sites. They are listed under "portable manicure table" on ebay. The seller is barg_shop.They had 6 this morning (well 5 now as mine is winging its way to me). Just thought it might be usefull to let you know.

I know they sound heavy but am going to try and get a trolley to halp cart mine around. Happy Manicuring. Vicksta x

Latest posts

Back