help please trying to form a letter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

time-to-relax

Reaction score
i need help with writing a letter to local fitness gyms to rent a room re massage my mind is blank any ideas would be great

I have always found that the personal touch works better, i would go in person and put my ideas to them, it gives both you and them the chance to meet each other and you will get a feel for the place, and as to whether you would be comfortable there, from my experience i would give kents at bolton junction bfd a miss, they mess people about, good luck with it all :hug:

funny you should say that i was a member there and offered to rent a room and they messed me about thats what put me off

funny you should say that i was a member there and offered to rent a room and they messed me about thats what put me off

Why would you want to go back there then? First impressions and all that?

i would just put something along the lines

i am a qualified ... (and include qualification). i am wrting to enquire if you have any rooms avaliable on a rental basis from which i could work self employed offering ... treatments

i would just keep it simple and to the point so they know what its all about as soon as they open the letter

tori x

Latest posts

Back