Help please with Gelish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clara566

Reaction score
Evening, quick question. Did a set of nails today. I was applying top it off and the colour was coming off on my brush on 2 of the nails. I cured it, then when wiping over with cleanser it was coming off on pad on the 2 nails. So i re applied some colour, cured then applied top it off then cured then wiped before applying nourish oil. It seemed to be ok but I am really puzzled as all other fingers were fine!!! Has this ever happened to any of you or something similar?
Thanks in advance! Ps Im just hoping clients nails will be ok and wont chip etc????

Which fingers was it? Have you checked your bulbs? X

Hi ita was her pinky finger and middle finger on her right hand. Other fingers were fine and her left hand were fine. Its the 18g led lamp and bulbe seem to be fine. Did 3 sets yest and it was fine

I'ts normal for some of the colors to come of on your brush, some colors are worse than others:) About the color coming off in the pad, I have only ever had this happen when the nail is not completely covered in TIO, f.e. on edges and free edge if not capped properly etc:)

I've had this too and some of the others on here helped, it sounds like bad hand placement and the nails not curing properly, I now show clients before we start where hand should be (on logo) and so far so good! On a positive though the ones I had to correct were fine xx

Thank you very much. I have not heard anything so fingers crossed! I did my mums and hers were fine so I think my lamp ok!

Latest posts

Back