Help please with my VTCT questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fay Twydell

Reaction score
:confused: I am quite new to nail enhancements (although I am a grandmother who is trying something new). I stumbled across this site, which is marvelous, and I wondered if anyone could answer my tutors question which is 'give the commercially acceptable cost and time for each of the different types of nail extensions, (acrylic, Silk and Gel) including infills and repairs'. I have done quite a bit of research but have only managed to find out cost but not the length of time it takes, can anyone out there help me.

Don't know if this is any help Fay, but in my salon we allow up to an hr and 1/2 for a full set of whichever extensions and usually an hour for infills... these can both be completed much quicker, but you never know what you're going to get!!!! I usually take 1hr for a full set and up to the hour for infills. (This makes the treatment viable as a lunchtime treat for clients!)
I should think this would be roughly the same for any product... although a new technician would need to bve allowed much longer. as a rushed set of nails only means more work later on!!!

Sue

Fay Twydell said:
:confused: I am quite new to nail enhancements (although I am a grandmother who is trying something new). I stumbled across this site, which is marvelous, and I wondered if anyone could answer my tutors question which is 'give the commercially acceptable cost and time for each of the different types of nail extensions, (acrylic, Silk and Gel) including infills and repairs'. I have done quite a bit of research but have only managed to find out cost but not the length of time it takes, can anyone out there help me.

I had the same question- I phoned salons in my area most were happy to give me all the info

:biggrin: Thanks folks for the prompt replys and the information.

Fay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back