Help pleassseeeeee... ive now got snake skin legs!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise

Dizzy geek
Reaction score
OMG... ive been scrubbing away at my hidious false tan (see my other post... sunglasses at the ready!!!) & now my legs resemble the skin of a snake!!!

Please has anyone got any advice or tips at how i can get rid of this...its my birthday on sun & im suppose to be going out on sat night!!! i was really looking forward to wearing my new dress (boo hoo!!!)

Louise x :Scared:

Try the St Tropez Bronzing mist! It's brill!

It give quite a light shade so if it doesn't help to blend it you can apply it again!
It's dead easy to apply aswell!!

HTH

Tilly xx

Is there somewhere you could go and have another tan, somewhere with a good reputation, as another spray may even out the fade.

I have resprayed clients with a not so natural fade and when you spray correctly you can even it out, think of a decorator putting a second coat of paint on a dodgy wall!

if u want 2 get rid of it keep exfoliating. iv also heard lemon juice gets it off.

if u have a wax pot at home wax over the area as this will remove the tan

nails@42ndstreet said:
Is there somewhere you could go and have another tan, somewhere with a good reputation, as another spray may even out the fade.

I have resprayed clients with a not so natural fade and when you spray correctly you can even it out, think of a decorator putting a second coat of paint on a dodgy wall!

Hi Cathie,

Honestly i havebeen put off for a while, i just want to get rid of this horrible disaster & start from scratch,because my skin is all patchy & resembles a snake i am scared that to put another one on top it may look even worse!!!

Louise x :cry:

louise said:
Hi Cathie,

Honestly i havebeen put off for a while, i just want to get rid of this horrible disaster & start from scratch,because my skin is all patchy & resembles a snake i am scared that to put another one on top it may look even worse!!!

Louise x :cry:

Totally understandable!!

The waxing idea is a good one.

To get rid of the tan altogether, have you tried exfoliating? Don't know if any one else has suggested this but it definatley worked for me.

Sorry just realised some one has already suggested exfoliating, duh!
thebeautychic said:
if u want 2 get rid of it keep exfoliating. iv also heard lemon juice gets it off.

if u have a wax pot at home wax over the area as this will remove the tan

Hiya

Get your legs waxed hun that'll shift it for sure. Dermalogica do a lovely fake tan thats nice and light and it goes on a lovely bronze shade so you can put it on and go out looking brown. I have found that spray tans really dry my skin out and i end up snakey too, so i only hav e one now and then now and stick to my dermalogica tan.

Latest posts

Back