Help Pros! Lol X What have i missed????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelleymclapo

Reaction score
Hello All,
Well, Ive decided to take the plunge, im leaving my job, (Final shift Sunday) Ive got a desk in a local salon...Its quiet but i have faith lol xxx

I THINK ive got everything i need...Insurance, Appointment book, cards, fliers, record cards etc...
My nail stock has all been replanished...Lovely new MISA polish! Lol x
I THINK im ready...........Can you think of anything i may have missed???

Thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A smile! x x

Lol xx Good one! Ive got that! Lol xxx
I love the 'now freek out bit' lol x That will be me driving to the salon! Pmsl xxxxx

my other half is mad on the keep calm and carry on thing that is about at the minute. Take some salon pics hun when you get there and put them on the gallery here, so we can check out if you have missed anything visually. Are you in a position for folk to look in as they walk past? If so, get your f&f to do shifts lol in sitting and having treatments with you, or sitting at your desk as a pretend client, even just hving a cuppa, so you don't look empty to potential clients.

Opening offers? Nail are displays? Posters? x x

my other half is mad on the keep calm and carry on thing that is about at the minute. Take some salon pics hun when you get there and put them on the gallery here, so we can check out if you have missed anything visually. Are you in a position for folk to look in as they walk past? If so, get your f&f to do shifts lol in sitting and having treatments with you, or sitting at your desk as a pretend client, even just hving a cuppa, so you don't look empty to potential clients.

Opening offers? Nail are displays? Posters? x x

OMG what a great idea! Yeah ill do that...The F&F idea, Im right in the window lol x
Got an opening offer....and posters/window stickers x No Nail art displays yet as im not that good at it lol xxxx Might do some of my lil stripes and dots ones tho! lol xxx

Wow, how exciting for you!
erm let me think.... have you got a cash box with float? :D
How about taking in mugs, tea, coffee & biscuits as a gesture for the salon & your clients :D
Pricelists, or is that on your flyers? plastic leaflet holders, business card holders, comfortable arm rest.
A website?
Good luck with your new venture x

Wow, how exciting for you!
erm let me think.... have you got a cash box with float? :D
How about taking in mugs, tea, coffee & biscuits as a gesture for the salon & your clients :D
Pricelists, or is that on your flyers? plastic leaflet holders, business card holders, comfortable arm rest.
A website?
Good luck with your new venture x

I know! Lol xxx Im 50-50 at the Min....50% excited, 50% terrified lol xxxx
Got my cash tin (Pretty pink one lol)
The Mugs Tea Coffee idea sounds great, ill try and pop in at the shop in the morning before i get there.....A mini price-list is on my flyers.....And need to get the rest xxxx
Thank you so much Emma xxxx

OMG what a great idea! Yeah ill do that...The F&F idea, Im right in the window lol x
Got an opening offer....and posters/window stickers x No Nail art displays yet as im not that good at it lol xxxx Might do some of my lil stripes and dots ones tho! lol xxx
Hey shell

What opening offer do you have if you dont mind me asking?
Posted via Mobile Device

no advice to give you apart from promote promote promote :D

good luck on your new journey! you sound oober doober excited :D x

Latest posts

Back