Help, pulling my hair out!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikincks

Reaction score
This is probably going to sound more like a rant than asking for help but I'm fed up with being ignored. Sound advice is required, PLEASE!! I have a salon in my back garden, a great space and I have loved building my business. I set up as a limited company in 2014 and until now I have done OK, not rolling in cash but was surviving-and then COVID-19 struck. I haven't been able to get any financial assistance apart from a bounce-back-loan. My local council wouldn't help because I don't pay business rates, SEISS couldn't help because I'm a director of a company, I haven't taken a wage from my salon so no PAYE and obviously no furlough. I split with my husband before Christmas and now my income is universal credit.
I'm close to giving up, I worked so hard to get my business, literally blood, sweat and tears are in my cabin. I feel like I've been forgotten and left behind. 😪😪😪

There is supposed to be a mobile grant you can claim coming soon. This will help when they release it. I would check local council website for when you can claim x

Latest posts

Back