Help! Re: spray tanning course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emerald

Reaction score
:cry:Hi, i need help or advise or sumat. I have booked a spray tanning course which im doin next week but my skin all over my stomach has flared up and has become really sensitive, doctor said it could take months to get back to normal as its a reaction to stress and being "under the weather" great! :cry:. But what do you think i should do? The course is done so you work on each other but obviously my skin cant be worked on. I have advertised spray tanning as available in february and have had interest in it so dont wanna postpone it until my stupid skin clears up. Im cursed - same thing happened when i did a makeup course (got flu & had to redo it). any ideas welcome:irked:

Why not go on the course but wear a swimming cossy so your tummy doesnt need to be sprayed.

it is slightly on my chest/neck too and hurts when i put cream on, ohh im so fed up:cry:

Hi, I would cover up the areas that you dont want tanning.

When I did my spray tanning course, one of the girls didnt get sprayed, as she was going into hospital, so didnt want to be sprayed before her op.

So we were completley down a model.

Cannot you not take a model?

When I did my spray tanning training, we were told, we could work on each other, or if we didn't want to be sprayed bring a model.

She can be your body double!!

Cannot you not take a model?

When I did my spray tanning training, we were told, we could work on each other, or if we didn't want to be sprayed bring a model.

She can be your body double!!

thats what i was about to suggest.
call your trainer and see if thats possible.
space allowing, i dont see why that would be a problem.

I did not have a spray tan when I went on my course as my skin is sensitive I informed them on the phone they said it was fine, I could either bring a model or they would provide someone for me to work on. just give them a ring and explain what has happened Im sure they will sort this problem out for you.

could i ask what company you all did training with that let you bring a model?

when i did my tan course i dint get sprayed i took a model also, so i think this is quite common.

just ring the company in advance and let them know whats happend iam sure they will say this is fine or some may say not to worry and just to come along anyway

which ever way dont worry!!:hug:

could i ask what company you all did training with that let you bring a model?

Mine was at my local wholesalers.....its quite common to be able to bring a model. I've also modelled for a friend when she did hers and was pregnant, so she didn't want to get sprayed.

In fact, tbh I struggle to see where it woudl be a problem other than perhaps a space issue.

I would say take a model too hun.

I run spray tanning courses and they normally bring models anyway, and in your situation, it would be the most sensible option.

Check with your trainer, but I'm sure that would be fine.

Good luck :)

Latest posts

Back