Help, red washed out!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

celene

Reaction score
Had a client in who had coloured her hair dark brown and wanted Rianna Red,I stripped it up to an orange,applied Matrix brightest red,3% on roots then 6% on ends the colour came out fab!but she washed it four days later and most of it has came out?any suggestions what to put on it now?

I'd suggest a paint pot or directions tub. At least one once a week to start locking in that red or even consider red shampoo and conditioner. Xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using SalonGeek

Had a client in who had coloured her hair dark brown and wanted Rianna Red,I stripped it up to an orange,applied Matrix brightest red,3% on roots then 6% on ends the colour came out fab!but she washed it four days later and most of it has came out?any suggestions what to put on it now?

What colour was it? You only needed to use 3% all the way through which is why it's washed out x

What colour was it? You only needed to use 3% all the way through which is why it's washed out x

hi was hoping youd reply to me!Cant remember now but they told me at salon supplies it was the brightest one!i have kept the box because i was Amazed at the colour totally fab!!!Now a can see why you love Matrix!So you think i can go and apply it again with 3%?thanks for advice!

hi was hoping youd reply to me!Cant remember now but they told me at salon supplies it was the brightest one!i have kept the box because i was Amazed at the colour totally fab!!!Now a can see why you love Matrix!So you think i can go and apply it again with 3%?thanks for advice!

Was it 6rr or sr-r? X

I would of only used 3% the lower the peroxide the better the hold! Especially on stripped hair!

Latest posts

Back