help scary pedicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lindag

Reaction score
I have a client comming this even for a spa manicure and spa pedicure. she just rang me and said she no longer wants spa cause she just her tan done and the exfolant will remove it, she is going to have a normal french manicure which is fine. But i have only ever performed Spa pedicure.

What is a basic pedicure, what does it consit of do you use a foot spa, any creams or just a cuticle treatment and a nail shape and paint

Help me Pleeeeessssseeee :(

hi ya my normal pedicure i soak their feet as usual, i also exfoliate there feet but she prob wont want that done cause of the tan, then on to cuticles and nail work and polish , just finish with a massage using your creams have a look at my web site hth xx

emmalouisa said:
hi ya my normal pedicure i soak their feet as usual, i also exfoliate there feet but she prob wont want that done cause of the tan, then on to cuticles and nail work and polish , just finish with a massage using your creams have a look at my web site hth xx
How long do you spend

my opinion it takes about 30- 45 min for a basic pedicure the salon s round my way say 30 min xx

Hi Linda,

Ok, this is what I'd do for this lady... ask her if she wants a foot soak in light of her recent tan, if she says yes go ahead with the foot spa and a little of whatever you usually put in to soak, if no, go straight onto the next bit, (if she has no polish on) Id use cuticle remover as normal, use the pusher etc.. then shape nails, then I'd massage and then prep and polish nails as normal. Should take about 30 mins that I reckon. J x

Jo Jo said:
Hi Linda,

Ok, this is what I'd do for this lady... ask her if she wants a foot soak in light of her recent tan, if she says yes go ahead with the foot spa and a little of whatever you usually put in to soak, if no, go straight onto the next bit, (if she has no polish on) Id use cuticle remover as normal, use the pusher etc.. then shape nails, then I'd massage and then prep and polish nails as normal. Should take about 30 mins that I reckon. J x

Thanks Jo

Your a star, thats what I would do too but i just wanted to be sure, its been 4 years since I did a regular pedicure so i guess its just like riding a bike, I dont charge all that extra for a spa so most just of for it

Sorry, but I would not want to do a pedicure without giving her feet a soak first. Yes, you can sanitise but ...

if you are bothered about not soaking feet, i just wear gloves, and it makes the massage go smoother coz the cream /oil doesnt go into your skin so clients get all of it , and i would spray with foot sanitizer , hope this helps

Latest posts

Back