HELP! Sept nail show

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chocolate

Reaction score
This is really silly question but i need your advice geeks. :idea:

As most of you know, i did not exhibite at Olympia. First one missed in 10 years, typical, its also the last one at Olympia, as it moves to excel next year.

I have had about 30 phonecalls today, all saying "WHERE WERE YOU????". So i need to make a choice, do i take a stand at excel at September? Its local for me, and only 2 days. Is anyone going, did you find it a good show last year? Advice much needed, ta very much! xx

chocolate said:

As most of you know, i did not exhibite at Olympia. First one missed in 10 years, typical, its also the last one at Olympia, as it moves to excel next year.

I have had about 30 phonecalls today, all saying "WHERE WERE YOU????". So i need to make a choice, do i take a stand at excel at September? Its local for me, and only 2 days. Is anyone going, did you find it a good show last year? Advice much needed, ta very much! xx

Hi chocolate,

You must be at excel in september.
I went last year and thoroughly enjoyed it. I am also glad it's moving from Olympia to excel as it's more local for me and I can just drive there.
Anyway I hope to see you there in september. It'll be nice to put a face to a name.

See ya
Aylin

chocolate said:

Well as a Girl that lives local to Excel I would say go girl go................
Excel last year was brill and jam packed !!!!
So I would say if you can then do it!!!!!
Oh yes I will def, be going!!!!!
Just my tuppence worth here !!!!

I wouldn`t miss it, you should definitely exhibit, you`d do well.
I for one am glad its moving to excel, its far easier to get too and parking is heaps better too

I thought Excel was a brilliant show last year, I wouldn't miss it! Unlike the NEC which I will never bother with again.

I thought excel was brilliant, i even thought it was a bit better than olympia. Very well organised and easy to get to.

Cheers geeks, will speak to them today to book a stand, SEE YOU THERE!

Hi there, I just wanted to say how dissapointed I was that you were not at Olympia. I am just starting out and have heard very good things about your nail art pens (sorry if not correct name - hopefully you know what I mean !)

I have not been to Excel but went to Olympia at the weekend and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I hope you go to Excel and hopefully I will be too .... no doubt spending lots more money!

kx

Hi all,

I missed Olympia so want to make it to Excel in September. What date will the show be?

Sharon

Sharon Green said:
Hi all, I missed Olympia so want to make it to Excel in September. What date will the show be? Sharon
Sunday, Monday September 5th & 6th - when the kids go back to school so I won't be there:| Dexter will be moving to Junior School and Haydn moves on up to big school - gotta be home for may babeis first days of BIG SCHOOL!!! :o

Mrs Geek said:
Sunday, Monday September 5th & 6th - when the kids go back to school so I won't be there:| Dexter will be moving to Junior School and Haydn moves on up to big school - gotta be home for may babeis first days of BIG SCHOOL!!! :o
I understand................BUT I'M STILL SAD.......:cry: sniff sniff.

As for you Madame Myatt, how could you even think about missing Excel.......it just happens to be my favourite:green: Olympia's good but boy, do I get fazed..............way too much going on, and too spread around. I'm not into the beauty side, so just give me nails, nails and nails.........hence Excel............perfect. I don't miss a stall. Me and Debs walked back and forth god knows how many times and still managed to miss loads!!

Plus you have easy access and perfect parking..............don't talk to me about Olympia and parking..........fantastic news that Pro Beauty (march) is moving to Excel.........yipee!!!

Dizzy Dellie

Thanks Mrs Geek. I am definately going to get to that one. I have even started to look for a hotel for the Saturday night.

Sharon

Im so glad you said that about schools Samantha, i didnt think! My kids also go back to school on the Monday, :mad: i had a little panic there, but its ok now! :lol: Nail star is going to look after my stand until i get there on the Monday, as i only live 30 mins up the road. So i can play mum in the morning, and show time in the afternoon.
Just got to sort out the picking up now???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I cant believe Hayden is off to big school, doesnt time fly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back