Help soft finger waves

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piersstanaway

Reaction score
Hi there i need to do a style like this for a bride. I can do traditional fingerwaves tight to the scalp. But these loose waves i need help with . Anyone got any tips?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1400496597806.jpg
    1400496597806.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 347
Same idea but comb out so it's not hard and then hairspray the whole overall style and shine spray. Xx

If you tong hair and pin as you go with pincurl clips, then softly brush out together you can get a look like this x

So if im going to set the fingerwaves do you recommend any particular product? And once set with the hair wet u put client under the over head dryer? It would be pretty difficult to dry them with a normal hairdryer

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Toni and guy has a youtube video on that. Its great!

I had my fringe finger waved. We curled my fringe so it looked like it was set with rollers then carefully combed it and moulded it in together. Looked great held all day in the wind ! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400568405.680853.jpg

The way I do it is with a curling wand, curl as normal, comb and and create that "S" shape with your fingers and clip them down.
After that you roll the wand over the curl while it's clip to get to stay that way.
It's the way cloud 9 does it x

The way I do it is with a curling wand, curl as normal, comb and and create that "S" shape with your fingers and clip them down.
After that you roll the wand over the curl while it's clip to get to stay that way.
It's the way cloud 9 does it x

Are you not worried about burning them? X

Latest posts

Back