Help, spray tan machine unpredictable sprays!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spraytanxp

Reaction score
Really could use some advice.

I use the sienna x products/equipment haven’t had it more than 1 year. Up until now my sprays tans have been amazing and I always feel confident when clients leave. Recently (3 occasions now) I may have say 4 tans booked in the first 3 could go great then all of a sudden mid tan the spray either completely stops or it comes out really lightly and sometimes speckly. I have also cleaned in thoroughly take the the gun apart ect I’ve even cleaned the filter. The company sent me out a ‘replacement gun’ whilst they investigate mine and even with their replacement the same thing happened again! This makes me think the gun isn’t the problem!?! Yet all the research I’ve done says that if there’s an issue it’s to do with the gun. This has really knocked my confidence as I feel like I could do 3 really good tans and in the next instance it can just stop! Any one else ever had this?

Thank you

Try cleaning it with boiled water and get trigger happy while it’s running. The sugar in the tan can crystallise and block it. If still trouble do the same with the parts as well.

Latest posts

Back