Help-spray tan unit disaster

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,
hope someone can help, this seems to be the best place to get honest answers.
In my last job I worked with Tanning Essentials Pro tanning machine with Fake Bake. So when I started out on my own (knowing I wouldnt be as busy as Im just working from home) I went for the smaller version of the machine the PRO-V (used to be 'Glam') from the start the gun was faulty, i got sent another one and it broke after using it twice!!!! I am sending this machine back, but would be interested to know which machine (compatible with fake bake soluition) is a good, reliable machine?? thanks x

What a pain to have to send it back! Nightmare! In terms of which solutions are compatible I don't think it ovely matters, I could be completely wrong here. The machines used are all pretty much similar. Just each brand stick their own label on them ha.

Ash x

What a pain to have to send it back! Nightmare! In terms of which solutions are compatible I don't think it ovely matters, I could be completely wrong here. The machines used are all pretty much similar. Just each brand stick their own label on them ha.

Ash x

I think in some cases that's true but some of them also bring out 'gimmicky' tan machines like the little piggy one.

I just wanted an effective machine so did some research and bought the one from suntana who were the distributors for this specific machine and I can't for the life of me remember what it's called lol

I'll have a look when I get to work!

Vic x

Sent from my SM-N910F using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes, as Ash says, all machines are compatible with all brands of tanning solution. I would recommend going with a Wagner or an Earlex made machine - you can't go wrong with those makes. Good models are the W610 / FreshMist, Aura Allure, and TS50.

Vic, you may be thinking of MaxiMist?

Yes, as Ash says, all machines are compatible with all brands of tanning solution. I would recommend going with a Wagner or an Earlex made machine - you can't go wrong with those makes. Good models are the W610 / FreshMist, Aura Allure, and TS50.

Vic, you may be thinking of MaxiMist?

I am indeed. Had it for years and it runs great x

Sent from my SM-N910F using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back