Help! Spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flawles

Reaction score
Ok i payed £80 for training from a lady that own her own shop and also passed to teach spraytans with omg if im been onist i didnt think it was worth it went frew a book that i could have got off the internet and got to spray tan 1 person and when i made a mistake as you would first time she basicly took over everyone is sayn they got some sort of certificit i got nothing so i have nothing to prove i done this training p***** off anyone know about this plz ?x

Who did she say she trained with Hun? They should be able to provide you something if she is training you for a company x

I have sent you a private message Flawles

I done it with a lady whta works with omg just think its not rite i payed 80 and have nothing to show for this and it was only the one day so wouldnt say i learned much either x

Hi, I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I think most spray tan courses are for just 1 day.

Have you contacted the trainer asking for your certificate? The two reasons that IMO you wouldn't receive a certificate is 1. You didn't actually pass (in which case I think most trainers welcome you back again but with no charge), or 2. You did pass and it was just a genuine mistake not giving you yours. As you say the other students got theirs so this trainer does issue them. Maybe give her a call and see what she says. X

Thanks everyone for the help i phoned up and am now geting one sent out was a mistake so i am chuffed with that :)

I think you did pass and it was just a genuine mistake not giving you yours. As you say the other students got theirs so this trainer does issue them.
g.gif

Latest posts

Back