• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

help staff problem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fozzyo

Reaction score
A few places to start:

The Salon Geek recruitment pages
Ad in the local press on job day (usually Thursday I think)
Spread work amongst friends in the industry
Job Centre
Recruitment agency (though can be expensive)

To make sure you get the right person my tips from my recruitment experience:

1) Does their CV / application form sell themselves to you?
2) Get at least one sample treatment from them, go for something a little more unusual rather then a very simple treatment
3) At the interview how to they represent themselves and their industry?
4) Grab a coffee or pint and have a chat - is this someone you can get on with socially? And will your clients?

And yes, I have done interviews in coffee shops and pubs before now.

Good luck!
Mat

PS: I've just noticed that you have made four posts across the site about this, please don't post the same thing in multiple places its a bit confusing. It will get noticed and the right people will reply when they see it.

Last edited:
thank you for your help its much appreciated sorry about the 4 post its my first time and i wasnt sure if it had work or how it works x

I have moved this to recruitment and deleted the other threads. I hope you are successful in finding staff.

I have moved this to recruitment and deleted the other threads. I hope you are successful in finding staff.

HI

I think matt meant his thread to be more of a tutorial on recruitment??

HI

I think matt meant his thread to be more of a tutorial on recruitment??

Oops I made a whoops. This was a thread started by Redwood asking how to recruit staff. Redwood made 4 posts asking the same thing. I merged them but for some reason it has deleted the original post and started with Mat's post.

This thread is actually about how to recruit staff in Winchester.

Sorry for the confusion. If anyone is interested in seeking therapist work in Winchester then please contact Redwood.

Latest posts

Back