Help!!! stinky hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caqt4u2nv

Reaction score
Okay this is the story... I wash my hair everyday. Now and then I'll skip a day but thats not often. When I come out of the shower my hair smells nice like my shampoo but as soon as it starts to dry the scent goes away. I never have that nice yummy scent to my hair that comes out when I move around. I've tried many scented shampoos but none of them do it for me. My boyfriend will hug me and say babe you didnt wash your hair since last night's party it smells like smoke (and I dont smoke, or was no one near a bondfire). And thats right after my hair has dried from the shower. Its emabarrassing. What can I do? Is there something wrong with me or something I'm doing wrong?:irked:

Okay this is the story... I wash my hair everyday. Now and then I'll skip a day but thats not often. When I come out of the shower my hair smells nice like my shampoo but as soon as it starts to dry the scent goes away. I never have that nice yummy scent to my hair that comes out when I move around. I've tried many scented shampoos but none of them do it for me. My boyfriend will hug me and say babe you didnt wash your hair since last night's party it smells like smoke (and I dont smoke, or was no one near a bondfire). And thats right after my hair has dried from the shower. Its emabarrassing. What can I do? Is there something wrong with me or something I'm doing wrong?:irked:

There was athread called Glossy Hair on here that will help you for sure. Me thinks you are 'over-washing' - give it a read and see if you can find some wisdom in the thread! :idea:

have you thought about your diet? Everything that goes in your mouth comes out your hair and nails and well other areas of the body also.
I know when I eat a lot of garlic that the next couple of days I carry a "scent" of garlic around with me.
Look into your vits as well.

I find that Herbal Essences always linger!

By spraying the hair with perfume (mostly alcohol and very drying to the hair) and using a strong scented shampoo, you will only be masking the real problem not solving it. Do you really want to go thru life having to use strong smelling products or would you rather be able to not worry about a scent all the time?

Please look into your diet and health.

Latest posts

Back