Help - tech wanted in Bradford with available appointment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

'chelle

Reaction score
Hi
ok, firstly, I am relatively new to this site, and am not sure if this type of request is an acceptable post for this site. If its not I apologise......

I am a newly qualified nail tech (Creative l&p) and I am getting married next Saturday, 6th October. I have done my own nails before, and they have looked ok. I decided I would do my own for the wedding, but now its a bit nearer I've decided that its just not going to look like a good proessional job if I do my own, and so I'm looking for a tech with an available appointment for a full set between now and next Friday, the nearer to the day the better (for obvious reasons). I'm not bothered which system, I want natural with an enamel, and I would prefer sculpts on a form but tips would be fine. Is there anyone who can help?? I live in Bradford, West Yorkshire.

Tilly Ann is in Huddersfield and is a Creative Ambassador, send her a private message, I'm sure she'll be able to do your nails for your wedding :D

jo shirley and her team i am sure would be able to help you at red 10, there is a team of 2 ezflow educators and other tecs who i could i am sure produce some nails to impress ............ they do this every day ! 01302325848
Hi
ok, firstly, I am relatively new to this site, and am not sure if this type of request is an acceptable post for this site. If its not I apologise......

I am a newly qualified nail tech (Creative l&p) and I am getting married next Saturday, 6th October. I have done my own nails before, and they have looked ok. I decided I would do my own for the wedding, but now its a bit nearer I've decided that its just not going to look like a good proessional job if I do my own, and so I'm looking for a tech with an available appointment for a full set between now and next Friday, the nearer to the day the better (for obvious reasons). I'm not bothered which system, I want natural with an enamel, and I would prefer sculpts on a form but tips would be fine. Is there anyone who can help?? I live in Bradford, West Yorkshire.

Latest posts

Back