Help & Tips for your business plan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redsadie

Reaction score
Hi guys

Just thought I'd share this. I had seven days of tips sent though from Optimum Business Strategies, it's someone called Michael Cardell, I signed up inadvertantly to subscribe to his emails and surprisingly they are quite good, although he keeps trying to get me to buy his Optimum Strategy Starter Kit at a reduced cost. Instead of you having to do it, (you can if you want) I have downloaded his free tips, so if you want, you can PM me and I'll send them through to you :biggrin:

Sarah. x

Hi guys

Just thought I'd share this. I had seven days of tips sent though from Optimum Business Strategies, it's someone called Michael Cardell, I signed up inadvertantly to subscribe to his emails and surprisingly they are quite good, although he keeps trying to get me to buy his Optimum Strategy Starter Kit at a reduced cost. Instead of you having to do it, (you can if you want) I have downloaded his free tips, so if you want, you can PM me and I'll send them through to you :biggrin:

Sarah. x

Do you have a web link for it?

Hi Oey

If you want the link hun, can you PM me? I don't want people to think I'm affiliated with this in any way as it's basically trying to sell an ebook to you. All I did was sign up for the free info.

Sarah. x

Latest posts

Back