Help to become qualified in Shellac nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spatchella1

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new to this!

My good friend is a qualified hairdresser and has a small salon at her house that she works from, she is looking to expand and wants to rent a space that has become available very local to us to start her business. She wants to offer all aspects of beauty and has asked me to work for her and be a nail technician offering shellac nails. I have always loved doing nails but only ever as a hobby. I have no qualifications and I don't know where to start to get qualified, I have been searching the internet and I see so many 1 and 2 day courses and also online courses but I can't imagine that I would learn everything that I would need to know doing this.
Please can someone point me in the right direction. I live in Bedfordshire but I can travel to other areas if needed.
I've looked at colleges in my area but it all seems to be aimed at 16-19 year olds.
I'm not looking for a quick course I'm looking for somewhere were I can spend time learning everything I need to know.
I'm looking for any help and advice to get me started as this is finally the right time for me to start a new career.

thanks for reading and I look forward to reading your reply's xx

Check out Sweet Squared for CND Shellac training nearest to you.

However, you’ll be required to complete a basic manicure course first, but you can do this with them also.

The Sweet Squared Shellac Beginners course is 2 days and a little self study at home. You don't need to do any additional courses unless you want to as this course is enough for insurance purposes.

I did Shellac Beginners fairly recently and enjoyed it alot. I came away feeling I had a good foundation and could work safely.

Latest posts

Back