Help to reduce brassiness

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loum08

Reaction score
Hi I’ve been colouring my moms hair for the last few months, using XP 100 9.0 ( very light blonde) however I think she feels it is slightly brassy and so I wondered if adding an ash to the colour might help, I’ve got an 11.1 ( super light ash blonde) thoughts please ? X

Hi I’ve been colouring my moms hair for the last few months, using XP 100 9.0 ( very light blonde) however I think she feels it is slightly brassy and so I wondered if adding an ash to the colour might help, I’ve got an 11.1 ( super light ash blonde) thoughts please ? X
I've never used xp100, but usually an 11 is classed as a Highlift blonde, and it's not recommended to mix that with any other shade other than another Highlift.
Maybe somebody else has a different experience or more knowledge with the brand. What developer are you using with it and base is your mum naturally?

Please can you confirm you’re a qualified hair professional, thank you.

Yes Ive got level 3 in beauty and city & guilds in hairdressing

Yes Ive got level 3 in beauty and city & guilds in hairdressing

Thank you for confirming, please ensure your profile details are updated as soon as possible so as to avoid confusion in the future.

I've never used xp100, but usually an 11 is classed as a Highlift blonde, and it's not recommended to mix that with any other shade other than another Highlift.
Maybe somebody else has a different experience or more knowledge with the brand. What developer are you using with it and base is your mum naturally?
Ok thank you, Were using the same developer in Xp 6% her base shade is slightly darker than a 9

Latest posts

Back