Help! Trying not to be a drama queen, but I'm so scared

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sending you a hug and support x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Hi Ladies

Hospital telephoned yesterday, my appointment is for next wed, don't know how I won't blow a gasket by then but I am feeling calmer, obviously ticking around in my brain all the time but work is busy so this is a good thing as it takes my mind off it.

Just wanted to say a big thank you for all your lovely words, I have really never experienced the support you get on SG anywhere else online so much love to you all

XX

We're still here for you, whenever you need us.
Thank-you for updating us, and wishing you well. x

Good luck for next wed x

Didn't like to read and run. Glad your sister came for support. I agree with other sg that says your first doc never confirmed meno so locum doc can't say 18months. I had a customer few years back that hadn't had monthlies for over a year she presumed it was meno to wake one morning bed and mattress soaked though gp and tests ruled no problems at all. Good luck keep us posted maybe see if your own gp back and go in for some advice xxxx

Just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you, my mum had a cancer scare last year and it was the scariest few weeks of my life, she turned out to be okay.

Good luck for wednesday, I will be thinking of you xx

Be strong, here if you chat as yr not on yr own x x

Thinking of you. Sending you lots of love & hugs <3 agree with the other posts, it's the ones who don't get referred quickly enough that have a worse outcome. It must b so upsetting but try keep yourself distracted but also have a good cry when u can! xxxx

Just a little msg, we are all here to listen and help(if we can)

All the best!

Big ((((hugs))))

xxxx

So sorry you've had such a scare.

Just wanted to let you know that both my mum and my MIL had no periods for a year and suddenly had terrible bleeding with pain, both were referred to gynae with cancer warnings and both had fibroids. Between us my OH and I had practically had nervous breakdowns by this point lol!

Whatever the problem is, knowledge is power and the sooner it is investigated the better.

Wishing you lots of luck.

Let us know how you get on xxx

Oh sweetie. Massive hugs! Good luck for weds. Hopefully you will at least know what is going on and try not to be too scared. I know it's horrible having tests but at least they're doing something. xx

Hope Wednesday goes ok for you :) xx

Hi guys

Just an update, had my hospital appointment today, scans and hysteroscopy today.

They found no cysts or pollops so have taken some biopsy of my womb.

He did say that he could not see any major signs of anything but the biopsy would clarify things so its just a waiting game now.

Im going on the assumption that if I don't hear anything within a week, its good news.

H xx

Thinking of you stay positive and strong xxxxx:hug:

Yes good luck. The only advice I can give is try and keep busy as it will keep your mind off waiting for the result. X :)

That's great to hear :)

Good luck for the biopsy x

that sounds positive - fingers crossed for you xxx

Yes good luck. The only advice I can give is try and keep busy as it will keep your mind off waiting for the result. X :)

This has been my way of coping. My appointment was 2pm today and I worked till 9pm last night and 1pm today giving me just enough time for a shower and getting to the hospital!! The next week is the same.

Many thanks for all your support, its helps more than you know.

H xx

Good luck, I have my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Hi guys

Just an update, had my hospital appointment today, scans and hysteroscopy today.

They found no cysts or pollops so have taken some biopsy of my womb.

He did say that he could not see any major signs of anything but the biopsy would clarify things so its just a waiting game now.

Im going on the assumption that if I don't hear anything within a week, its good news.

H xx

Thanks for updating us hun! Glad to hear it's sounding pretty positive for you so far! :) I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you Hun :) good to see you're keeping busy and you're right you will hear very quickly if they find anything. So no news is good news :)
Thinking of you hun. So good that you told your sister and I'm sure she's supporting you through this.

Lots of love and hugs coming your way xxxx

Latest posts

Back