Help! Trying to find a new case

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paula1973

Reaction score
Help! The case i keep a lot of my stuff in has finally given up from over use. I've been sat here most of the morning hunting for one with no luck, has anyone any ideas where i can find one???
Thanks
Paula x

Hiya,
I have just brought a tool box [Red & Black] from Aldi it was £4.99 :)
It have 4 small compartments in the lid, Then a lift out tray inside.
I can fit all my stuff in it :cool:
I may get some nice stickers and customize it.

paula1973 said:
Help! The case i keep a lot of my stuff in has finally given up from over use. I've been sat here most of the morning hunting for one with no luck, has anyone any ideas where i can find one???
Thanks
Paula x
Hi Paula

I can make 2 recommendations. I have the big silver case on wheels from beauty express which holds everything. This sits behind me in my home salon and I take it to new clients when I am not sure what they want or the state of their nails. I also have the Creative leather holdall (looks a bit like a gym bag) - fab - I use this 90% of the time now as 90% of my clients have (like me) converted to Creative and it just holds all my Creative products. This holdall looks the biz and has loads of pockets - custom made - just what we need. Mind you I'm not sure if they still do them.

HTH's :)

Hi Paula...

I bought mine from 'capital hair and beauty' and i am very pleased with it. It is like a stacking system, three layers that clip together but you can just take two if you only have to take a small amount of products and is silver.

The wheel option i would think be good for transporting a heavy load and it looks great too!!!

Thanks , I'll try beauty express sounds like what i want, i know creative aren't doing them any more
Kim said:
Hi Paula

I can make 2 recommendations. I have the big silver case on wheels from beauty express which holds everything. This sits behind me in my home salon and I take it to new clients when I am not sure what they want or the state of their nails. I also have the Creative leather holdall (looks a bit like a gym bag) - fab - I use this 90% of the time now as 90% of my clients have (like me) converted to Creative and it just holds all my Creative products. This holdall looks the biz and has loads of pockets - custom made - just what we need. Mind you I'm not sure if they still do them.

HTH's :)

hi ya i have a silver case which cost me about £22 in B&Q ok so i have two :lol: one for my nail extension kit and one for my manicure and polishes they are lockable which is great if you have kids like mine who love to nosey and empty all your nail bits out it also comes with a clip on shoulder strap which you can take off it you dont fancy using it, great little compartments that you can alter inside with dividers does the job and wont break the bank!

paula1973 said:
Thanks , I'll try beauty express sounds like what i want, i know creative aren't doing them any more

Hi Paula

Just one word of advice, ask them to make sure they pack it properly, I had to return 3 dented ones before I got one that wasn't badly damaged. The manufacturers just put them in a cardboard box with no padding and when they get thrown on the lorry they dent and it busts the locks so they don't close properly. But when you get an undented one - they're great :) don't let me put you off just warning you - after all they're not cheap.

i've been trying to get hold of one of these cases from beauty express since october!!! supposedly they're getting them in in the next 2 weeks but i'm not so sure!! just thought i'd warn you!

twotooty2fruity said:
i've been trying to get hold of one of these cases from beauty express since october!!! supposedly they're getting them in in the next 2 weeks but i'm not so sure!! just thought i'd warn you!
I know this feeling well !!!

I started back in October last year trying to get one of these & they were out of stock for some time. I managed to get one from Salon Services' online website (exactly the same one as stocked by Beauty Express as they are part of the same company but Salon Services can access stock in their stores around the country).
The cases did come into stock at BE Nov/Dec time but were sold out again in a flash as so many people were chasing them (I have one friend who got one & another who missed them)
If you really want one like this keep phoning every week to check stock arrivals & keep an eye on the Salon Services website.
Also I remember seeing one on of a similar design on Pronails website ........ is much bigger & about twice the price of the BE one but I guess it all depends on what size of case you want.

I must be one of the lucky ones, i asked my mum for this case for christmas and she forgot until the middle of Dec and we got it withinn 3 days!!

I think it must just be the luck of the draw!

Well wolrth waiting though!

Lisa

Thank's for that, could you tell me the salon services website

x

Floundering Newbie said:
I know this feeling well !!!

I started back in October last year trying to get one of these & they were out of stock for some time. I managed to get one from Salon Services' online website (exactly the same one as stocked by Beauty Express as they are part of the same company but Salon Services can access stock in their stores around the country).
The cases did come into stock at BE Nov/Dec time but were sold out again in a flash as so many people were chasing them (I have one friend who got one & another who missed them)
If you really want one like this keep phoning every week to check stock arrivals & keep an eye on the Salon Services website.
Also I remember seeing one on of a similar design on Pronails website ........ is much bigger & about twice the price of the BE one but I guess it all depends on what size of case you want.

I have got two lovely cases - one from B & Q and another from Beauty Express! And to be honest, I find the B & Q one much better to use because of all the compartments etc.

Happy shopping!

yep me to. The B&Q version is fab loads of room and cheap at £22 & exactly the same as the ones in well known wholesaler but not £65!!!!!! :green:

Does anyone know if you can buy extra dividers for these, could do with a couple more? :idea:

paula1973 said:
Thank's for that, could you tell me the salon services website

x
Sorry Paula I had missed this post.
Web site is http://www.salon-services.com

easiest way to find the case is click on new order then run a search on the word mobile & it brings up all the mobile cases in stock. I had a quick look while I was checking the addy & there are none in stock at the moment.

Karen

Thanks all for your help, sent my boyfriend to B&Q today( bless him) and got the £22 one, its great i'm well impressed, its just like the one i saw in a certain wholesalers but better and loads cheaper

Thanks loads
Paula xxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back