Help: trying to get a beautiful silver (guy)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gras

Reaction score
Hi guys :)
So I've decided to dye my hair silver few month ago. I've already done some try but I was never really happy with the result. Most of the time, I've end up looking way older that I usually look. That was not a so bad result, but this just doesn't fit my personality.

Well I remember used CT 7/89 who looks really super greyish in my opinion and an other time I've mix 9/16 with just a little bit of 0/68 and this end up kind of grey too ^^' (oh and I was at a level 10)

After that I've give up because I haven't the time to. So I made a bleach bath and I've then mix 9/16 and 8/81 on my back and side, and 9/16 with 10/81 on the top of my hair (don't know if this was a good idea to do 2 different mix), and then I was pretty much white/platinum maybe a little blonde depending on the lightning I guess.

307979DSCN2798Copie.jpg

This was not bad at all imo but maybe a little too monochrome (depending of the view), I don't know.
Anyway, I've been like this during more than a month and I would like to give silver an other try but something more colorful (lilac silver maybe ?) to not look older ^^

I really enjoy his hair color : https://40.media.tumblr.com/fe74cfa77009ba42392cf2b102cd06a0/tumblr_nb9vi5r4mC1sx3xsoo1_500.png
This one is cool too : http://www.mens-hairstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/7.Men-Hair-Color.jpg

So guys, if you have some suggestions of colors or formulas let me know :)

If you want Lilac just use 9/60 illumina with pastel leave for 20 mins x

Their lovley colours, you could try adding a blue black to your mix to deepen the root, drag it through further in some sections to create depth, put pics up when you've done it :)

If you want Lilac just use 9/60 illumina with pastel leave for 20 mins x

CT special mix 0/68 wouldn't work ? too much blue ?

Their lovley colours, you could try adding a blue black to your mix to deepen the root, drag it through further in some sections to create depth, put pics up when you've done it :)

Great idea :) !
So you suggest me to do two different mix if I get it ?
One with the blue-black mix at the root and the other one without the blue-black ?

CT special mix 0/68 wouldn't work ? too much blue ?

Great idea :) !
So you suggest me to do two different mix if I get it ?
One with the blue-black mix at the root and the other one without the blue-black ?
Yea exactly :)

Yea exactly :)

I will give it a try thank you :)
Oh and it is fine to mix in good proportion : 2/0 (a black if I'm right) and a 7/89 (mostly blue), or this will not works x) ? I'm new to the hair color world so I have no idea :/

I will give it a try thank you :)
Oh and it is fine to mix in good proportion : 2/0 (a black if I'm right) and a 7/89 (mostly blue), or this will not works x) ? I'm new to the hair color world so I have no idea :/
I wouldn't go too mad with the black, a little goes a long way! Use a blue based black too, Perhaps do some test mixtures on old hair cuttings & see what ratio gives you a nice colour

Latest posts

Back