Help using Wella grey

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Georgiemc22

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I have a client who wants to go grey (yes I know there are loads of threads about this!) Lol. Some one mentioned on here that well a have a grey range. I've got a great canvas too work on, really light ash blonde hair. I was hoping some one could help with what colour to use to achieve this look? I only work with goldwell and their semis are 2 parts developer to one part colour. Is this the sane formula? Thanks x

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1444591878503.jpg
    1444591878503.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 84
Can anyone help? I need to buy the colour today. x

Can anyone help? I need to buy the colour today. x

Wells colour touch 7.89 and it is 1:2 deveolper.
Hike that helps :)

Wells colour touch 7.89 and it is 1:2 deveolper.
Hike that helps :)
I just got back from wholesalers and ended up buying colour fresh 7/19. But if it doesn't grab/work I'll try that! The colour line I use don't have great silver tones so I have to venture out a bit! Lol x

I just got back from wholesalers and ended up buying colour fresh 7/19. But if it doesn't grab/work I'll try that! The colour line I use don't have great silver tones so I have to venture out a bit! Lol x

Just found a formula on fb so test it first as Ive not tried it, Goldwell 30 ml 10p, 20 ml P mix 10 ml 8sb,120 blue colorance developer .:)

Just found a formula on fb so test it first as Ive not tried it, Goldwell 30 ml 10p, 20 ml P mix 10 ml 8sb,120 blue colorance developer .:)
I'm actually really excited to try this! Thanks x

Hi Georgie did you find a grey in goldwell? I also use the brand and have not yet found one like

Latest posts

Back