HELP When is the next Nail Show

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
Is there another show this side of March and if so could some kind soul let me know where, when or who is organising it...Many thanks. :p

Fab Freak said:
Is there another show this side of March and if so could some kind soul let me know where, when or who is organising it...Many thanks. :p

hi
The next show is British Beauty 2004 feb 22nd at the NEC birmingham

crazy'n'creative said:
hi
The next show is British Beauty 2004 feb 22nd at the NEC birmingham
Thats a relief, thanks v.much :)

Just wondered is it not on the Geeks calender as it is a smaller show? less there? I have heard OPI aren't there, will Designer Nails be there.... :p If any one knows I'd be greateful (PS the NEC website had no exhibitor info or British Beauty site ;) )

CND wont be there. I think its mainly a Hair show (Think I was there last year), anyhoo, thats why I blanked it with the Calendar. Ill add it now

The Nail Geek said:
CND wont be there. I think its mainly a Hair show (Think I was there last year), anyhoo, thats why I blanked it with the Calendar. Ill add it now
Thanks for that it makes sense now, shame its now a show for CND do you know when CND will next be at a show? :p

Olympia in March

The Nail Geek said:
Olympia in March

I'll be there, i'm really looking forward to it!!!! :green:

YIPEEEEEEE!!!

I've never been to one before, but from reading all the posts about previous shows it should be good. How do we get information on these shows? Does anyone know? :green:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Creative wont be there at the NEC!!!!!!! I was relying on them being there as I am in the middle of Herefordshire and had big plans to get lots on Nail Enamels etc!!!! Don't know if it is worth going to now :-(

Sharon

its not mainly hair is it? as i understood it its the one that was at coventry last year but expanded a bit for a bigger venue. there was only one hair place there last year and that was for wigs and hairpieces and stuff. there was lots of nails stuff there and the only real difference at olympia were more beauty exhibitors and longer queues. shame if c.n.d arent going to the n.e.c though i have not tried creative yet and i was looking forward to a demo.

Last years show was in a terrible venue and the company involved in setting up the show did not get the people through the door. This year they have chosen the NEC, we will go to see how well it is attended and we may do it next year but otherwise, Olympia will be the next show that we attend in full force - and may I say, what a show it will be!! FYI I have been chosen to judge for Pro Bty Awards again!! I'm not sure what I'm judging - either Nail Salon of the Year or Nail Tek of the Year - either way, if any of you are chosen....WATCH OUT!!! ;)

Hi,

Looks like I'm going to have to catch the National Express down to London so that I can attend the show at Olympia. I did it last year (with a friend who turned up late so we didnt get to the show till 2pm!! .... I ended up with a migraine so didnt enjoy it at all). Think I will have to go on my own this time (much better coz I don't have to worry about spending so long at the Creative stand).

Sharon

Just had a thought....If all goes well I will be a 'Creative Nail Technician' by time the Olympia show rolls around!

Sharon

well i was going to the nec,
but after reading these posts i dont think i`ll bother, anyway it will give me more time to SAVE up for olympia, and spend, spend, spend :biggrin:

Now i'm worried, i'm going to the NEC, have registered for the competition but now i'm wondering if i should bother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back