Help when low lighting?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mollie1985

Reaction score
Hello I regular client had some lowlights through her bleached hair couple of months ago but when I out the low lights in I then bleached the root area but once dried you could see a slight line where the low lights didn't go right to the root, iv never had that problem when highlighting so question is would I do this separate( doing her hair 2moro) or just do the foils more finer ? X

Just to add I tone her hair also so was think of bleaching roots first then once rinsed adding lowlights then toning the rest? Xx

fine lowlights, close to the root and then do re-growth in between foils then rinse & tone :)

Il try that again, I did them fine last time and put them close but will try do them finer this time thanks :) I was just think after it that maybe because bleach swells that's what caused the small gap xx

Il try that again, I did them fine last time and put them close but will try do them finer this time thanks :) I was just think after it that maybe because bleach swells that's what caused the small gap xx

I tend to have this problem too. Like u say I think it's the fact that the bleach swells. X

I'm confused- you bleached it first then lowlighted it?

I'm confused- you bleached it first then lowlighted it?

No, I lowlights first as was just having a few then did her usual bleach in roots x

As in scalp bleach?

I never do this but I would say scalp application will alway be closer than foils so you would always have a gap.

Did you do obvious weaves? What colour?

Bleach application needs to be packed on very neatly I can't see how it's very neat round foils!!!

I done 8/73 the colour was beautiful, I think il need to try do them extra finer and just be extra careful when going around the weaves, luckily I done need to do this kind if application a lot, she wouldn't like to get bleach foils as she's so used to the full head bleach xx

Latest posts

Back