Help Which Courses????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess_19862

Reaction score
I have been a nail technician for just over a year now and want to go down the beauty therapy route further massages, facials waxing etc but theres so many courses out there, but which one is the best whether it be a fast track course or college can any 1 help point me in the right direction????:cry:

im probably sticking my neck out here and upsetting some people but i just don't see how you can learn what you need to on fast track courses i know some college courses arnt much better but see if you can find one that someone else has been to and can recommend.I dont actually know of any other industry dealing with the well being of people that in some circumstances passes you profficient and able to be insured in a day or so.I dont like it at all.You couldn't go on a few days cutting course and call yourself a hairdresser.

go to college pet, learn all you can, then if you not satisfied, go for company training - thats about all i can offer right now regards advice - i went to college to learn the beauty stuff - and quite honestly, tho i learned alot, there is still room for improvement, when i done the facial electrics, i had a dispute with the tutor, she told me to do this, i rang the company and they were horrified, so i would choose wisely flower - you cant be too careful

You could have a read of this article I wrote http://www.salongeek.com/showthread.php?p=268945 . It was written with nails in mind before we became the salon geek, but a lot of the info is transferable. I think you have to look at the type of education that suits your learning ability. Short courses require a lot of home study and self motivation. Longer college courses are more suited to those that need to go at a slower pace and need more of a helping hand along the way.

Latest posts

Back