Help, which lash educator course to take?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sophieberry

Reaction score
Hi
I’m a qualified lash tech of 7 years and now I want to take the next step in my career and become a lash educator/teacher.
I’m aware that i need a PTLLS and need to contact the beauty guild to get them to check over a my course once I am qualified.
I’m just struggling to find a lash company that I can do the lash educator course on.

If anyone knows of any company’s or what course is best to do that would be great thanks

What courses can I take and what companies

Once you have done your AET you can either write your own courses or you can use the Guild GTI courses to teach theirs. Alternatively there is lash companies who will either supply you with starter kits if you want to run your own courses but there are also companies who offer for you to teach their courses as part of their team so you can benefit from the brand and support you get x

Thank you could you recommend or know of the best company to do my AET course
Thanks x

Thank you could you recommend or know of the best company to do my AET course
Thanks x
I know the Guild offers the AET but there will also be local colleges and other companies who run the AET courses local to you (some are online too) x

Latest posts

Back