Help! Which lash extension glue is longest lasting, quickest drying?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which brand of extension lash glue do you use?

• Total voters

AmbienceTreat

Reaction score
I am trained in marvel lash and have now done about 10 sets of lash extensions and 3 sets of express lash.

Despite taking upto 3 hours per set, the glue still clings the eyelashes together and takes far too long to set. I apply 4-5 on each eye to allow drying time but the clinging still occurs!

Then the lashes are only lasting a week despite following full aftercare!!!

I have done some for free and some for cost but cannot charge full price for these until they last!

Also, if I can figure how to put a pic on here, do they look applied incorrectly?

Any help appreciated x

Thank you x

I am trained in marvel lash and have now done about 10 sets of lash extensions and 3 sets of express lash.

Despite taking upto 3 hours per set, the glue still clings the eyelashes together and takes far too long to set. I apply 4-5 on each eye to allow drying time but the clinging still occurs!

I have done some for free and some for cost but cannot charge full price for these until they last!

Also, if I can figure how to put a pic on here, do they look applied incorrectly?

Any help appreciated x

Thank you x

I knew from reading the subject it would be Marvel lash :( I had the same problem and gave up!!! (I hadn't discovered salon geek by then lol) from what I've read... Flirties seems like a very popular long lasting quickish drying glue :) hth xxx

Any help appreciated x

Thank you x

Eyelash emporium glue x

Billiw what do you put your glue on whilst applying? Jade stone/crystal stone/cap? Xx

I use a glue ring on my index finger.

I but mine on a jade stone x

Im having the same trouble with marvel. Think im gonna try eyelash emporium glue instead as its slightly cheaper than flirties

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Im having the same trouble with marvel. Think im gonna try eyelash emporium glue instead as its slightly cheaper than flirties

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Really good and the lady who runs eyelash emp wilma is lovely x

I absolutely love flirties, the glue is an absolute joy to work with and sets quite fast (I use expert speed and strength). The ladies at wow factor are so lovely and helpful and ordering is always easy and efficient. On top of this my clients are very happy! My average client infill time is 4 weeks. Really since I converted to flirties, lash extensions have transformed my business! I only completed my training in October and started offering them back in Jan and they are now my most popular treatment :) x

Thank you guys. Going to order flirties glue on Monday and see how I get on with it. I apply quite fast so it's infuriating waiting for marvel to set! :)

Thank you guys. Going to order flirties glue on Monday and see how I get on with it. I apply quite fast so it's infuriating waiting for marvel to set! :)

Ooh how exciting! Let us know how you get on with it... I hope you love like I do! xx

All ordered. Waiting for it to arrive now :)

So what are the "other" ones then ladies???? xx

xactly what im thinking! their glue has been poor lately, gloopy, unmixed and even longer setting :(

Billiw what do you put your glue on whilst applying? Jade stone/crystal stone/cap? Xx

Jade stone, im fast enough without a ring. But i am curios how you dont spill the glue off the ring LOL i would!

I use a jade stone which keeps the glue cool to stop it thickening, a well ventilated room is also important, I trained in Lash Perfect lashes, I've never had any complaints & they never stick together, Lash Perfect have a new adhesive which is fab but I think you would need to be Lash Perfect trained to buy it, just make sure you separate some lashes & pin them out of the way with a little tape, these are taken down half way through & lashes applied.

Happy lashing :)

I just tilt the ring slightly depending which eye I'm working on :-D I did a set with flirties glue today and it set much quicker but the client wasn't keen on the fumes...

Does anybody tape there had stone up?? Ideally it's best not to as like someone has said it keeps it cool. Any tips on how to clean the jade stone?? :) xx

Does anybody tape there had stone up?? Ideally it's best not to as like someone has said it keeps it cool. Any tips on how to clean the jade stone?? :) xx

Wipe or soak in acetone :)

I just tilt the ring slightly depending which eye I'm working on :-D I did a set with flirties glue today and it set much quicker but the client wasn't keen on the fumes...

Marvel is the only glue that has never bothered my clients, so i worry about that, it seems the stronger and better the glue the stronger the fumes. Just wait 3 mins after all done, waft a little with a fan or mini blower and when they open they should be fine.

I hereby admit to opening clients eyes slightly to get the fine inner lashes, i darent to that with flirties!!

Have you asked your insurance if you need to be firties trained to swap glue? x

Latest posts

Back