Help which one sienna x or fake bake

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suzi Moore

Reaction score
Hi

Need some help I want to start spray tanning... I have been offered two great chances with sienna x and fake bake... Now i need to know which is best?

I am booked in with sienna x for a tan tonight to test and then fake bake in 10days to see the difference but other opions would be great..

Has anyone had any problems with any of these tans????

Thanks Guys xx:lol::lol::lol::green::green::green::green:

You are probably best starting off by searching some of the other spray tan threads on here. As this question (or similar) has been asked several times before.

Why the choice of those two brands incidentally? Have you considered others such as Nouvatan, Tantrick, Aviva, etc?
Posted via Mobile Device

i had dawn from nouvatan in today to give me a free demo ive just showered !! its fantastic stuff i will definately be going with her ! shes midlands based and did me a free tan!! Nouvatan? Spray Tanning - 07932 508084 - Home

Thanks guys...

I had a sienna x tan last night... dont think she used the right products kinda scared me after the tan when she said she got all her kit from eaby.... now i am tango orange.:irked: Sienna x are sending me a person out to do me a tan next week when this one fades... I will call novatan today and arrange for one the week after. I need to find the best possible one, after all i will be spraying my cilents with it.

Any one else do sienna x .... does there 10% turn people orange and patchy???:green::green:

well i still look great this morning the nouvatan is natural looking some of the others ive tried fake bake and sienna have been a bit red/orange i went to see my friend in liverpool who uses it in her salon and i was that impressed i am now buying the kit and ime going mobile ive already got a list of freinds who want tanning after seeing the results dawn (nouvatan sales) said you can get up to 18 tans from a litre depending on size of the girls /blokes your doing i am new to this but from what ive read on here about fake bakes customer service i would nt even trial it

I do siennax and only buy my products from them. I think its great and they are very friendly and helpfull. My 10% has never gone orange.:)

I use Suntana and I have very happy returning clients-I cannot fault it for colour, longevity, frangrance etc.
I cannot comment on Sienna x, but I have had and know loads that have had Fake Bake and are none other than wholly dissappointed!
hths

Thanks guys

Its mad how its works different on everyone... I will try the other products. see what they are like... looks like i will be getting sprayed every 7-10 days... see which on really works.. sienna x are coming to my house 7th sept to spray me so will see if it's different. Also fake bake customer service is bad... thanks x :green:

Latest posts

Back